Spurs thread 2014-2015

Shock horror, Pochettino starts brilliantly at Spurs. Great manager and another team United have to get past to regain CL football.

aguero93:20 said:
Hope Spurs do better this season, can't see them threatening ourselves or Chelski,but they could make the three red clubs sweat.
I watched their game yesterday over the tosh served up by 'Sunday Sunday' (arf, Hull city v Stoke City). Spurs looked very good on the ball however QPR didn't really trouble. It could have been the same old story for Spurs if Phillips didn't fluff his lines.

Lamella looks like he's going to have a superb season.

Blue Smarties said:
Hope Spurs do better this season, can't see them threatening ourselves or Chelski,but they could make the three red clubs sweat.
I watched their game yesterday over the tosh served up by 'Sunday Sunday' (arf, Hull city v Stoke City). Spurs looked very good on the ball however QPR didn't really trouble. It could have been the same old story for Spurs if Phillips didn't fluff his lines.

I watched highlights on MOTD2. I thought they went a bit OTT on Lamela as QPR were standing way off Spurs and inviting them to play

What has Redknapp done with Dunne And Rio in defence?

Marvin said:
Blue Smarties said:

I watched highlights on MOTD2. I thought they went a bit OTT on Lamela as QPR were standing way off Spurs and inviting them to play

What has Redknapp done with Dunne And Rio in defence?

I know, both are way past it. IMO. If Redknapp can't see that, then maybe he is too.

It would be funny if they were this seasons surprise package and beat both Liverpool and the rags to that third spot. I almost said 4th, but that's Arsenals.

Then again it is Spurs, and they are a bunch of fucking slugs. They're almost as bad as the rags, dippers and gooners.

Spurs look far better than last season already.

Capoue is a real player in holding midfield and Lamela looks like he's starting to prove his worth.

Tottenham are a dark house for top four.

Kun Aguero said:
Alex Song looks on his way.

Good buy for them, much better than the likes of Sandro or Paulinho in my opinion.

As long as they don't waste 15mil on Danny Wellshite I can see them doing pretty decent this year, looked strong so far and Harry Kane looks to be coming on as a player. As long as Adebayor doesn't go shit again can see both of those scoring goals as well as Soldado chipping in with a couple (as he's still pretty shit).

CityFan94 said:
Tottenham are a dark house for top four.

Thought this over the summer but never got around to posting it.

They'll probably still finish 5th but they've got me seriously wondering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.