Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stadium is indeed incredible and was evidently designed with easy access from the pitch to the stands for players who fancy kicking fuck out of someone.

Everything was thought of.

pssst..!

I know it is but don't tell Jim.!
Shit! I didn’t know we were just punking him!

My wife’s best friend’s husband is a Spud from Lahndan, which sounds like a tenuous thread, but in Chicago it’s all I’ve got! Anyway, he’s gagging to get over for a game in their new stadium, and I yank his chain about it not being nearly as good as our “Council House,” yet they paid a Billion Bucks for it!! ;-)

The stadium is indeed incredible and was evidently designed with easy access from the pitch to the stands for players who fancy kicking fuck out of someone.

Everything was thought of.
Except what prick they wanted as a manager. Jose will be gone before next season I'm sure he's mentally unstable fucking up the jobs he's had, Chelsea 2nd time, rags and spurs now

Jose Mourinho is at it again ??? digging out a player in a after match interview, he never named him but just about made it clear who he is talking about, and when you start to put 2 and 2 together you can guess the player he is talking about, jose is so out of touch with the modern game and the players, why dig somebody out in a interview ? you leave it in the dressing room or its one quick way of being sacked because you have lost the dressing room

Jose Mourinho is at it again ??? digging out a player in a after match interview, he never named him but just about made it clear who he is talking about, and when you start to put 2 and 2 together you can guess the player he is talking about, jose is so out of touch with the modern game and the players, why dig somebody out in a interview ? you leave it in the dressing room or its one quick way of being sacked because you have lost the dressing room

It’s the PEG way.

And it’s the only way he knows.

Best thing about Spurs’ new ground is the rails, the rest of it is just another modern stadium at least that’s the impression from the away end anyway.

Ndombele is right up there for flop of the season at the minute. Have to admit I thought he’d be a great player for Spurs.

Don’t think anybody is in need of any more confirmation that Alli is an utter wanker but on the off chance there is, that earring he was wearing in his motd interview is all anybody will ever need.

He's completely threw Ndombele under a bus there.

Best thing about Spurs’ new ground is the rails, the rest of it is just another modern stadium at least that’s the impression from the away end anyway.

Ndombele is right up there for flop of the season at the minute. Have to admit I thought he’d be a great player for Spurs.

Don’t think anybody is in need of any more confirmation that Alli is an utter wanker but on the off chance there is, that earring he was wearing in his motd interview is all anybody will ever need.

Classic Mou really, he's never really changed in this regard - always throwing players under the bus publicly, even if Ndombele is deserving of criticism (internally)

Surprising I agree but it does speak to rumours in France that there were questions about his work ethic & having been previously out of shape. Perhaps this is what ultimately discouraged Pep from making him a target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.