Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, he won't be seeing his contract out at Spuds..

They are going backwards with him in charge..

He was lauded when he arrived at Chelsea, totally different to the pisscan and "I didn't see it" as a manager.

He had a personality and came across as a likeable guy to some extent..

He broke up the "to me to you" monopoly of the Rags and Arse sharing out the silverware each season which was no bad thing..

His CV is probably the best in football, Chelsea, Inter, Madrid, Rags, Spuds, some big teams there.

He's still trying to be the 2004-06 manager, those days have gone..

The game has moved on and he hasn't

Where next for him..?

He needs a weathly club so he's not managing anyone out of the top 6 in England..

He's already managed 3 of those..

He's not going to Dipper Central, Arse or to us so who's left?

West Ham maybe, as he likes London?

PSG?

He was liked at Inter but Conte's there, Juventus?, possibly if they don't win the league this year..

My advice would be to get yet another 6 figure payout (from Spuds this time), sort yourself a decent barber and enjoy your retirement..

Me? I'm off into the back garden to fix my fence, then wash the car..

Can't feel too sorry for him..!

he is playing the field and waiting picking up £millions ? jose knows the portugal job is his anytime he wants, but it offers little money unlike a big league club, so he is banking the millions now and you can bet he will have spurs over a barrel and no get out clause hahahaha

he is playing the field and waiting picking up £millions ? jose knows the portugal job is his anytime he wants, but it offers little money unlike a big league club, so he is banking the millions now and you can bet he will have spurs over a barrel and no get out clause hahahaha

Good shout that Ancoats, forgot about the National job...

It must be great to be able to convince gullible football chairmen that you're still the man that you once were and will improve and move said club forward to the next level..

Wonder if he also tells them that he'll need a minimum of £120 million per transfer window to do so too..?

6 months down the line, he gets his customary crap haircut and starts throwing players under the bus, left, right and centre, culminating in him ultimately losing the dressing room..!

3 further months down the line he's flirted after his legal team have negotiated his severance package..

Rinse and repeat..!

He's a smart guy really, got it all sussed out..!

Good shout that Ancoats, forgot about the National job...

It must be great to be able to convince gullible football chairmen that you're still the man that you once were and will improve and move said club forward to the next level..

Wonder if he also tells them that he'll need a minimum of £120 million per transfer window to do so too..?

6 months down the line, he gets his customary crap haircut and starts throwing players under the bus, left, right and centre, culminating in him ultimately losing the dressing room..!

3 further months down the line he's flirted after his legal team have negotiated his severance package..

Rinse and repeat..!

He's a smart guy really, got it all sussed out..!

yep

jose is playing everybody for fools and if he can get 12 months to 2 years from a club he will happy ?? i think the uero's in the summer will be his master plan for international football he will work with a big tv station at the games get good money for talking shit for 3 weeks, then maybe do 6 months at spurs spend big money on players and then get the sack

portugal was always going to be his last job and the world cup in 2 years he will lead them in getting there and be the so big name at the world cup

In this instance, Mourinho's comments are fair, I think.

Ndombele simply isn't trying. He cannot be relied upon. Man has incredible talent but zero application - in training or during games. Compare and contrast to an equally talented player in Gio Lo Celso who works his bollocks off every game.

The video in the link, which you've probably seen before, is typical of what we get from Ndombele whenever we're not in possession. He's simply not interested. Bear in mind that he had only come on to the pitch 5 minutes earlier. It's simply unacceptable for a player earning £200K per week. It's nothing less than an insult to the fans who pay his wages while earning little more than a tenth of that per annum.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1234273891721383937

Mourinho has tried the kid gloves treatment with no change of attitude by Ndombele. What he said after the game yesterday might appear to be the nuclear option but it might also be the only option he has left. Let's hope it works, because there is an outstanding player in there if Ndombele chooses to apply himself.

Looks like the sort of effort I put into housework

In this instance, Mourinho's comments are fair, I think.

Ndombele simply isn't trying. He cannot be relied upon. Man has incredible talent but zero application - in training or during games. Compare and contrast to an equally talented player in Gio Lo Celso who works his bollocks off every game.

The video in the link, which you've probably seen before, is typical of what we get from Ndombele whenever we're not in possession. He's simply not interested. Bear in mind that he had only come on to the pitch 5 minutes earlier. It's simply unacceptable for a player earning £200K per week. It's nothing less than an insult to the fans who pay his wages while earning little more than a tenth of that per annum.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1234273891721383937

Mourinho has tried the kid gloves treatment with no change of attitude by Ndombele. What he said after the game yesterday might appear to be the nuclear option but it might also be the only option he has left. Let's hope it works, because there is an outstanding player in there if Ndombele chooses to apply himself.

Can't argue too much with this. He has criticised players in the past and they have proven him wrong to the point of being workhorses and winners. Joe Cole, Duff, Robben were fancy Dan's to him but he wanted it all.

N'Dombele has only shown hints of what he can do, he doesn't even look that arsed.

We see this situation with him and Pogba, he wanted more and rightfully so for his world record fee. The only downside players are more protected than the managers

Whenever Levy spends big it doesn't always work out. Bentley and Soldado spring to mind. N'Dombele has an outrageous fee, its so unlike Levy spending huge, he must be fuming right now. This isn't Jose's fault, he wasn't exactly winning Poch over either

giphy.gif

The Premier League will consider the request for a moments laughter at all PL grounds this weekend to remember Spurs being gubbed in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.