Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Mourinho is at it again ??? digging out a player in a after match interview, he never named him but just about made it clear who he is talking about, and when you start to put 2 and 2 together you can guess the player he is talking about, jose is so out of touch with the modern game and the players, why dig somebody out in a interview ? you leave it in the dressing room or its one quick way of being sacked because you have lost the dressing room

Wow.
He really is special, isn't he?

Could you ever imagine Pep doing something like that? Or a ny other manager? Well, maybe a really upset and emotional Mancini would.

Anything good or respected about Jose, is because of achievements from the quite distant past. He's not a top manager.

Wow.

Could you ever imagine Pep doing something like that? Or a ny other manager? Well, maybe a really upset and emotional Mancini would.

Anything good or respected about Jose, is because of achievements from the quite distant past. He's not a top manager.
He's a busted flush, yesterday's man.

In this instance, Mourinho's comments are fair, I think.

Ndombele simply isn't trying. He cannot be relied upon. Man has incredible talent but zero application - in training or during games. Compare and contrast to an equally talented player in Gio Lo Celso who works his bollocks off every game.

The video in the link, which you've probably seen before, is typical of what we get from Ndombele whenever we're not in possession. He's simply not interested. Bear in mind that he had only come on to the pitch 5 minutes earlier. It's simply unacceptable for a player earning £200K per week. It's nothing less than an insult to the fans who pay his wages while earning little more than a tenth of that per annum.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1234273891721383937

Mourinho has tried the kid gloves treatment with no change of attitude by Ndombele. What he said after the game yesterday might appear to be the nuclear option but it might also be the only option he has left. Let's hope it works, because there is an outstanding player in there if Ndombele chooses to apply himself.

In this instance, Mourinho's comments are fair, I think.

Ndombele simply isn't trying. He cannot be relied upon. Man has incredible talent but zero application - in training or during games. Compare and contrast to an equally talented player in Gio Lo Celso who works his bollocks off every game.

The video in the link, which you've probably seen before, is typical of what we get from Ndombele whenever we're not in possession. He's simply not interested. Bear in mind that he had only come on to the pitch 5 minutes earlier. It's simply unacceptable for a player earning £200K per week. It's nothing less than an insult to the fans who pay his wages while earning little more than a tenth of that per annum.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1234273891721383937

Mourinho has tried the kid gloves treatment with no change of attitude by Ndombele. What he said after the game yesterday might appear to be the nuclear option but it might also be the only option he has left. Let's hope it works, because there is an outstanding player in there if Ndombele chooses to apply himself.
They may, or may not, be fair. You'd be a better judge on that than I would, as you'd watch them more than me. But you surely can't think that hanging out a player to dry in full public view is the right thing to do? Lay into Ndombele as much as you like in the privacy of the dressing room, no problem with that at all. But you don't do it in public.

They may, or may not, be fair. You'd be a better judge on that than I would, as you'd watch them more than me. But you surely can't think that hanging out a player to dry in full public view is the right thing to do? Lay into Ndombele as much as you like in the privacy of the dressing room, no problem with that at all. But you don't do it in public.
That’s one of the great attributes of Pep.

He never criticises the players in public, whatever he might think of them.

If anything goes wrong, he always blames himself, at least in front of the cameras and microphones.

Thing is, he won't be seeing his contract out at Spuds..

They are going backwards with him in charge..

He was lauded when he arrived at Chelsea, totally different to the pisscan and "I didn't see it" as a manager.

He had a personality and came across as a likeable guy to some extent..

He broke up the "to me to you" monopoly of the Rags and Arse sharing out the silverware each season which was no bad thing..

His CV is probably the best in football, Chelsea, Inter, Madrid, Rags, Spuds, some big teams there.

He's still trying to be the 2004-06 manager, those days have gone..

The game has moved on and he hasn't

Where next for him..?

He needs a weathly club so he's not managing anyone out of the top 6 in England..

He's already managed 3 of those..

He's not going to Dipper Central, Arse or to us so who's left?

West Ham maybe, as he likes London?

PSG?

He was liked at Inter but Conte's there, Juventus?, possibly if they don't win the league this year..

My advice would be to get yet another 6 figure payout (from Spuds this time), sort yourself a decent barber and enjoy your retirement..

Me? I'm off into the back garden to fix my fence, then wash the car..

Can't feel too sorry for him..!

Wow.

and to think we was thinking about jose at being a city manager in the early days of the take over hahahahaha he is crazy and really knows fuck all about the game ? he was only a interpreter for bobby robson at barcelona and the slimy snake worked his way into managment and the big time, at chelsea anybody with the money he had to spend could have done the same or better job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.