Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not a dig at all. It was a question. Hence the question mark. ;-)

To recap, BluessinceHydeRoad had written in a conversation about Spurs getting state aid (the furlough scheme):

I wasn't aware that anyone, anywhere had been whingeing about City and state aid. I couldn't think what state aid they had received. But then it occurred to me that he might have meant people complaining about City getting state aid from Abu Dhabi. So I asked him if that was the case. That is all.
JimB,
Just out of interest do you go on other football forums trying to defend Spurs as a football club and then end up antagonizing some of the long time supporters of other clubs.
And if you admit to going on other forums (let us know which clubs),do they join in jovial debate with your inane drivel or do they more likely fuck you off and ban you from their forums. I am pretty sure that what you spout on a very tolerant bluemoon forum would get you an instant ban on the likes of Red Issue or RAWK.
All I can say is that you must have a very thick skin,all the hints for you to fuck off just seem to go right over your head.
(You will probably reply in your usual pseudo legal jargon (which DOES go right over my head) so try to reply in plain English which us thick Northern working class lads can understand please).

JimB,
Just out of interest do you go on other football forums trying to defend Spurs as a football club and then end up antagonizing some of the long time supporters of other clubs.
And if you admit to going on other forums (let us know which clubs),do they join in jovial debate with your inane drivel or do they more likely fuck you off and ban you from their forums. I am pretty sure that what you spout on a very tolerant bluemoon forum would get you an instant ban on the likes of Red Issue or RAWK.
All I can say is that you must have a very thick skin,all the hints for you to fuck off just seem to go right over your head.
(You will probably reply in your usual pseudo legal jargon (which DOES go right over my head) so try to reply in plain English which us thick Northern working class lads can understand please).

Actually, this is the only other fans' forum that I post on. Why this one in particular, I've no idea. I guess you are just the unlucky ones, eh?!!

But while I appreciate that you and some others don't welcome my presence here, I think there are plenty who don't mind me that much. Life in an echo chamber is incredibly boring and limiting. I love hearing opposing points of view.

Actually, this is the only other fans' forum that I post on. Why this one in particular, I've no idea. I guess you are just the unlucky ones, eh?!!

But while I appreciate that you and some others don't welcome my presence here, I think there are plenty who don't mind me that much. Life in an echo chamber is incredibly boring and limiting. I love hearing opposing points of view.
Its not that you aren't welcome(we have quite a few fans of other teams that are popular on here.eg. Shackattack, Bluehammer, Stockportmackem, etc.) but you seem to be turning into a real WUM and are defending the indefensible. I am a firm believer that everybody has their own opinion and free speech is encouraged but you need to take a step back and really look at what you are posting . You are very rapidly turning people against you whereas until recently you didn't even register on their radar. That applies to me particularly.

Genuinely baffled here....

Fair enough for criticising me for defending my club on this issue. I have no problem with that.

But for the life of me, I cannot work out what has triggered you in the specific post that you quoted. It contained no mention of or reference to the furlough scheme at all. Perhaps you could clarify?

Your doing a great job trying to defend something that is undifendable
I will leave you with your views and wait for the backlash on your grubby club

Glory hunter

Nope. Not a dig at all. It was a question. Hence the question mark. ;-)

To recap, BluessinceHydeRoad had written in a conversation about Spurs getting state aid (the furlough scheme):

I wasn't aware that anyone, anywhere had been whingeing about City and state aid. I couldn't think what state aid they had received. But then it occurred to me that he might have meant people complaining about City getting state aid from Abu Dhabi. So I asked him if that was the case. That is all.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.