Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that you aren't welcome(we have quite a few fans of other teams that are popular on here.eg. Shackattack, Bluehammer, Stockportmackem, etc.) but you seem to be turning into a real WUM and are defending the indefensible. I am a firm believer that everybody has their own opinion and free speech is encouraged but you need to take a step back and really look at what you are posting . You are very rapidly turning people against you whereas until recently you didn't even register on their radar. That applies to me particularly.

Yes, it obviously applies to you.

But just because you disagree with someone, even vehemently, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are a WUM.

Obviously craving some attention after not being in the papers for a few weeks.

“José Mourinho and members of his Tottenham squad have been pictured on Hadley Common in north London, having ignored government rules to train there during the coronavirus lockdown.

Footage emerged on social media of Mourinho, wearing his trademark purple Spurs training top and tracksuit bottoms, overseeing a makeshift session with Tanguy Ndombele.

In a video clip Davinson Sánchez and Ryan Sessegnon can be seen jogging side-by-side – flouting the two-metre distancing requirement – something which has unsurprisingly aggravated the hierarchy at Spurs.”

Yes, it obviously applies to you.

But just because you disagree with someone, even vehemently, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are a WUM.
Jim
Have you ever heard the expression
"There is none so blind as those who will not see".
Well that expression applies to you and as has been said by myself and others you are trying to defend the indefensible.
You are the sort of guy who always wants to have the last word on any dialogue.
I am out of this conversation, I will leave you to talk about the perennial losers that you support with others on here.

“José Mourinho and members of his Tottenham squad have been pictured on Hadley Common in north London, having ignored government rules to train there during the coronavirus lockdown.

Footage emerged on social media of Mourinho, wearing his trademark purple Spurs training top and tracksuit bottoms, overseeing a makeshift session with Tanguy Ndombele.

In a video clip Davinson Sánchez and Ryan Sessegnon can be seen jogging side-by-side – flouting the two-metre distancing requirement – something which has unsurprisingly aggravated the hierarchy at Spurs.”
This is monumentally stupid by Mourinho.

How do you defend that? Obviously proving that they need to furlough staff as they need to be playing to pay the bills.

They continue to go down in estimations.

Levy HAS taken a wage cut, along with all the other directors. Pretty sure that he's working overtime trying to get the manager and players to agree to a wage cut too.
He'll be working loads of overtime. And paying himself double bubble.

Just to cap it off... the club's just announced Jimmy Greaves is in hospital because of Covid19

Hope you pull through OK Jimmy. You were one of a very few non City players that I greatly admired when I was a schoolboy.
And then on Saint and Greavsie when I was a bit older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.