Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it obviously applies to you.

But just because you disagree with someone, even vehemently, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are a WUM.

I don’t know what to think about spurs.

£650m is a big mortgage but your team needs freshening up.
Furloughing staff now and buying players in the next transfer window will cause a lot of animosity around the country.
Newcastle and Liverpool can’t say a thing though. Probably the two worst offenders.

Hope you pull through OK Jimmy. You were one of a very few non City players that I greatly admired when I was a schoolboy.
And then on Saint and Greavsie when I was a bit older.

Me too..!

His playing days were a little bit before my time but what a player..!

I watched a documentary of his life recently on BT and you couldn't help but take a shine to him.

He was a fantastic player and came across as a decent, humble man dispite being the superstar of his era.

Later on, he was brilliant on S&G like you say, great sense of humour and said it as it was which only endeared you to him more..

I wish him all the best and hope he's going to be OK..!

Think he's still at Spurs, so I'll leave this here....

He comes across as a gobshite on the pitch, but credit where credit's due. I know well that he can easily afford it. But he didn't have to do it.

As a football fan, I can't stand his general conduct on a football pitch, but his off-field actions are to be commended.
I suppose it's more evidence that football is fixed. On field the pantomime villain. Off field has a heart of gold! ;-)

Jim
Have you ever heard the expression
"There is none so blind as those who will not see".
Well that expression applies to you and as has been said by myself and others you are trying to defend the indefensible.
You are the sort of guy who always wants to have the last word on any dialogue.
I am out of this conversation, I will leave you to talk about the perennial losers that you support with others on here.
Maybe @JimB thinks he is in the final of Fighting Talk.

When Kane is on his way to join utd,will we nip in and nick him?
Sorry Jim,Just a bit of shit stirring!
It's your cup year next year , 202(1)

Is Holloway in the papers saying Jose is a disgrace and should never manage in this country again like he did with walker, no I thought not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.