Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the space of a week, they’ve had a goal disallowed because of a ludicrous handball decision that only the VAR official thought should have been disallowed and denied a penalty from a corner after a blatant foul. Both decisions possibly cost them points.

Isn’t karma a woman?
This karma stuff has been said more than once, we have been screwed plenty of times. I think we can all agree as football fans its a farce, I much prefer human error rather than seeing it and turning a blind eye

This karma stuff has been said more than once, we have been screwed plenty of times. I think we can all agree as football fans its a farce, I much prefer human error rather than seeing it and turning a blind eye
Well there was much chortling when Jesus had his last minute winner ruled out against your lot, so no sympathy from me.

I think we can all agree though that VAR has taken the game we all love backwards, along with the handball and offside Laws which need serious looking at including consultation with fans groups. If they also adopt water breaks and 5 substitutes as a permanent measure that will be yet another nail in Football's coffin.

Sorry, I’ll remember where I am before posting from a City point of view next time.

i think the best is yet to come with Spurs amusement wise,they are rapidly going backwards,no creativity,nothing to spend and slowly but surely Mourinho seems to be cracking up....again....be amazed if he's still there at Christmas....

i think the best is yet to come with Spurs amusement wise,they are rapidly going backwards,no creativity,nothing to spend and slowly but surely Mourinho seems to be cracking up....again....be amazed if he's still there at Christmas....

I'd be surprised if he was still there in August. Surely they can't give him the next window.

be amazed if they spend anything anyway with no CL & a new stadium to pay for,could be in big shit this lot......

think the only relief would be selling a couple of players and then poaching talented lads off clubs who are struggling even more, I can see them rummaging around for the next Alli, Walker, Davies etc. for pocket change this summer.

Levy has really balls'd it up though, which is nice.

I’ll be surprised if spurs get in champs league by league position for quite sometime.
I can't wait for the Amazon documentary. Not for the disastrous season they've had, the Maureen appointment and slide into mediocrity or the board meeting where furloughing was discussed you understand, that would be childish of me. I'm in fact looking forward to seeing another clip of Europe's longest bar and those fancy plastic pint pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.