Spurs thread 2020/21

WIth respect, mate, that's not correct.

I quoted your own words which state "was surprised by the outrage that his decision generated" implying that in the absence of said reaction he would have carried on doing what he was doing.

Being surprised by other people's outrage is absolutely not the same thing as being ashamed about what you did to cause that outrage.

Similarly, his surprise at the outrage was not the reason for the U-turn. It was purely a business decision.

So the government/bank of England, gave them a £175 million pound loan, what a well run club.

Well.....yes, actually! I know that you meant it sarcastically but, in fact, the only companies that qualified for these special BoE loans are those that met stringent criteria. Certainly, there were few football clubs among them.

All too many people have the notion that debt is inherently a bad thing. Businessmen don't see it like that at all. Debt used in the right way is a powerful tool to help grow a company.

how the fuck have spurs found this sort of money for bale ??? £600.000 a week for 12 months
forget the madrid are paying half of his wage ? spurs have had to pay a loan fee which pays there percentage £300.000 a week reported they are paying

also i heard spurs have a wage cap in place that is well below the other top 6 clubs, so good luck with the so called better players at spurs knocking on the chairman's door and downing tools

EiNX_5DXkAImvfI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.