Spurs tickets

How did you get them pal? it keeps failing for me when i try and purchase online! tried last night and this morning with different cards!
I’d check your bank. They have been having a few system issues and a few people yesterday had numerous pending charges

I make you right on all 4 of them.
Just picked up my ticket and I am just under 12000 points.
Number 2 is noticeable. The West Coast prices are higher, presumably due to few people getting the train and the operator needing more cash.
And I know of one season ticker holder from the early 70s who is binning it off.
Shame I won't get any ticket points, but will take getting to the match.
I was going to swerve this myself as the trains from Manchester to London are like 4 hours and it’s a change on the way back too. It was my cousin who told me to suck it

I’d check your bank. They have been having a few system issues and a few people yesterday had numerous pending charges
Yeah i saw that on twitter thankfully no pending showing online and just been paid so got enough funds to cover it if they balls up! tried credit card as well and failed as well.

Managed to get through to customer services but they cut me off before i could sort it! jokers! In another queue again!

Yeah i saw that on twitter thankfully no pending showing online and just been paid so got enough funds to cover it if they balls up! tried credit card as well and failed as well.

Managed to get through to customer services but they cut me off before i could sort it! jokers! In another queue again!
Feel for you the website is a total sham I’m lucky I don’t have to deal with it anymore

Still over 200 tickets left and it's 5000 points at 12pm and any season card holder from 3pm.
First away league game we can attend in 18 months as defending champions with £30 tickets and no covid restrictions either.

Not hearing any bleating about how unfair the loyalty points system is today and how people NEVER get the chance to attend away games. But just wait until the upcoming visits to Anfield and Old Toilet and it'll be moaning as usual that the same people get the tickets. Good job really isn't it or there would be no fucker there at all next week.

How did you get them pal? it keeps failing for me when i try and purchase online! tried last night and this morning with different cards!
So long as you qualify and select correct ownership there shouldn't be an issue. I believe the payment system was down yesterday for a while but mine went through instantly with a saved card.

Finally sorted on the phone! 1 hour of fucking about and they charge you £2.50 per ticket for the privilege! cheeky fuckers!

Still over 200 tickets left and it's 5000 points at 12pm and any season card holder from 3pm.
First away league game we can attend in 18 months as defending champions with £30 tickets and no covid restrictions either.

Not hearing any bleating about how unfair the loyalty points system is today and how people NEVER get the chance to attend away games. But just wait until the upcoming visits to Anfield and Old Toilet and it'll be moaning as usual that the same people get the tickets. Good job really isn't it or there would be no fucker there at all next week.

Am surprised not sold out to high points.
Guess it's proof of our older than average fanbase and despite what rivals taunt us about we haven't got many new/young fans yet.

I expect home games to be pretty bad this season as well. Dunno how many are deferring but City clearly can't sell seats for home games so far.

Guess it's proof of our older than average fanbase and despite what rivals taunt us about we haven't got many new/young fans yet.

I expect home games to be pretty bad this season as well. Dunno how many are deferring but City clearly can't sell seats for home games so far.

The selling g of home seats is a joke tbh. Citizen members can literally buy as many as they want but seasoncard holders can't buy a 2nd. basically saying, we've had your money, give us another 35 quid or fuck off

Agreed re the ageing fanbase, a lot of blokes will be pensive about returning or will be giving it a miss for a year. Can't believe it's gone as low as it has, but I've managed to get a ticket so I'm happy.

First game of the season at a new ground many haven't been to. Still tickets left I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.