Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK the big one..draw required and bring them back,hope the team has stayed in London and not traveled home just so they can return

Yes they’re staying in London ... and training at West Ham’s London Stadium (although Arsenal had gladly offered Emirates as well), no shortage of Spurs haters in that town; I’m sure Chelsea would have offered too ...

Yes they’re staying in London ... and training at West Ham’s London Stadium (although Arsenal had gladly offered Emirates as well), no shortage of Spurs haters in that town; I’m sure Chelsea would have offered too ...
that's decent of west ham, pity the old crazy gang at Wimbledon are not still about we could have dropped in over there and pick up a few tricks

........................Ederson

Danilo........Stones.........Otamendi..........Laporte

.........................Fern

.................Bernardo...........De Bruyne

Sterling............................................Sane

........................Aguero
Yep, it’s a no brainer, providing Sergio is ok.

Walker needs benching, so with Danilo coming in for him, and Zinchenko being out, it’s got to be Laporte at left back. I don’t want him doing what he did today with Stones RB and Danilo LB, because that’s two out of position instead of just one.

Silva should not come into consideration for a start, Foden neither due to his lack of experience.

If we didn’t look so tired in midfield today, I’d say play Gundogan with Bernardo right. But I feel we need Leroy’s freshness.

So yeah, no brainer.

Won't be able to do our recently act and scoring early and seeing the game out. Have to be on it for 90min. Would be happy with a score draw but we're more than capable of winning.

----------------------Ederson
Danilo---Otamendi---Laporte---Mendy
-------------------Fernandinho
-------------De Bruyne---Bernardo
Sterling-----------Aguero---------------Sane

Assuming Walker is out.

........................Ederson

Danilo........Stones.........Otamendi..........Laporte

.........................Fern

.................Bernardo...........De Bruyne

Sterling............................................Sane

........................Aguero

Don't see much wrong with that.

Dave is likely to be eased out gradually, it's going to be tough to see but we need Bernie's energy for this one.

I'd be tempted to bench walker but with Zinchenko out and Mendy not fully fit, he may have to play. I wouldn't want to move Laporte to LB...that weakens 2 positions in one move.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Danilo
Fern
Bernardo
KDB
Sterling
Sane
Sergio (if fit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.