Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trippier has had an absolutely awful season for them with a lot of their own fans constantly getting on his back, would like to see us stick Leroy on him to cause some carnage and pull other defenders out of position.

Waiting in my lift now, let's see what all the fuss is about this new ground.

Also 2-1 to us

Sane and Sterling should run riot tonight, but a feeling spurs will grab one. They will press and press high, we wont have the luxury of keeping the ball in their half. Kane will grab a header late in the game but seeing it as a 3-1 city.

No reason why whoever we decide to play out wide can't make it a difficult evening for their full backs.

3-1 win here, win at palace, 2-1 at home in the return leg and a comfortable win against them in the league.

City city city!

My team for tonight:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Kompany
Laporte
Fernandinho
KDB
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

I'm nervous about tonight, as we can't play in cruise control as we've done in last few games. Pep also hasn't won it since 2011 and we seemsto lose games in bursts, where teams pick us off for 15 mins and we conceded 2 or more goals, just need to manage it, even if we do go 1-0 down we can't have what happened at Liverpool etc. As i have a feeling Spurs will come flying out for the first 20/25 mins. Can't wait for the game it's going to be electric.

Game management and away goals are more important than anything else.

A score draw or better would be a fantastic result. Not scoring at Anfield cost us the QF tie last year.

Hopefully the team coach won't be getting bricked in this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.