Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“I don’t care about the stadium. I care about the team we play. Everybody talks about the stadium like it’s something special. Everybody has a stadium. Everybody has supporters” – Kevin De Bruyne isn’t impressed ahead of his Big Cup visit to Tottenham’s spanking new des res.

3753.jpg

camera.png
Kevin De Bruyne has no time for your new stadium. Photograph: Javier García/BPI/Rex/Shutterstock

Crazy optimism. If we can get through the first half-hour without conceding, we have a platform.

I'm encouraged, however, by the amount of chances Arsenal were able to create against them recently.

Eriksson has been well off it these last few months, but don't want him being allowed to get his groove on.

I don't know why, but I would not be surprised to see Mahrez playing.
To be fair I do 5-1 every game as I have a bet on it as well sadly this season I'm down :(

All food and drink (and half and half scarves) in the stadium are contactless payment only.

Cash turnstiles went out in the 80s....

Cash kiosk?? There was them in schalke ohas and I won't be wanting a half and half scarf looking forward to it could be a classic like the 3-4 fa cup would take the same score again.

Cash kiosk?? There was them in schalke ohas and I won't be wanting a half and half scarf looking forward to it could be a classic like the 3-4 fa cup would take the same score again.

Only if we come from 3 down to win 4-3...the 3 away goals for you should be enough to win the tie ;-)

5-1 is the traditional score in WHL.

Depends when that tradition starts ;-)

For the record (not that it means much) in the Premier League we have played you 43 times W23 D6 L14.
Interestingly though, it is 61 goals for but 62 against. Ergo, when you win, you win big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.