Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An away goal is vital in these ties as 0-0 favours the home side in the return leg as a score draw sees them through.

An away goal is vital in these ties as 0-0 favours the home side in the return leg as a score draw sees them through.

Correct. 0 - 0 means if they score at ours then we have to score 2. I would happily take a 2-2 tonight, although hand on heart I think we should win this. My only fear is that we struggle to step up to third gear having not gotten out of first gear in the last three games :-/

Good to know I was wondering if I did 5-0 every game whether I would be up or down. Can you do win by 4 or more every game ?
Yeah but will only be 2-3/1 these days...when we were shit I used to do 3-1 & 5-1 each game, only a quid each had 150/1 for the 5-1 at WHL when Edin did the business....made a fortune over the years but the odds tend to be crap now even for 5-1,

Eddie
Walker stones Laporte Danilo
Fern
Kev Bernie
Sterling Kun Bacon

I’m sticking with my 2-0 prediction.

Come On City!!!!!

I have a feeling we will play similar to how we played at Clanfield early in the season; mixing it up a little - sticking mainly to our normal build up but with a few longer passes over to top (when appropriate) to cut out their high press. If we do that and take our chances i'm going for a 3-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.