Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. 0 - 0 means if they score at ours then we have to score 2. I would happily take a 2-2 tonight, although hand on heart I think we should win this. My only fear is that we struggle to step up to third gear having not gotten out of first gear in the last three games :-/

I don't think it'll be necessary but if it is 0-0 tonight, I'd back our lads to win the home game every single time.

win big tonight...can rotate in the home again....if we have an away goal cushion

that's my wish

a draw would be good enough , a score draw better

Correct. 0 - 0 means if they score at ours then we have to score 2. I would happily take a 2-2 tonight, although hand on heart I think we should win this. My only fear is that we struggle to step up to third gear having not gotten out of first gear in the last three games :-/

The thing is we haven't had to step up, we have been managing games out.

I think tonight will be a cracker.

I don't know why i try to guess the line up but here goes:

---------------------------EDDIE--------------------------
WALKER---------STONES-----OTTO---------LAPORTE
--------------------------FERNY--------------------------
----------------KDB----------------GUNDO-------------
BERNARDO------------AGUERO------------STERLING

I thought Mendy had a decent game against Brighton...he gave the ball way a few too many times when he was out of position but he also had some great passed to setup opportunities. Think Delph was also training so wonder if Pep will risk playing him again?

Back 3 + Danilo/Walker and Mendy maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.