Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours are that Kun and Walker are both missing tonight.
Given one just came back to training after taking a knock a week ago, and the other was confirmed injured a few days ago, I am not sure those are rumours, so much as educated guesses.

I don't know why i try to guess the line up but here goes:

---------------------------EDDIE--------------------------
WALKER---------STONES-----OTTO---------LAPORTE
--------------------------FERNY--------------------------
----------------KDB----------------GUNDO-------------
BERNARDO------------AGUERO------------STERLING
Eddie Stones and Bernardo Sterling are you Mike Bassett

Given one just came back to training after taking a knock a week ago, and the other was confirmed injured a few days ago, I am not sure those are rumours, so much as educated analysis.
It's from someone who gets snippets of news every now and again, but yeah it wouldn't be a major surprise but a big blow nonetheless.

Hoping we can over run them in midfield and put a few away tonight Gabriel (please)

After six-and-half days extra rest, it is more the additional work and tactical planning for one opponent, rather than any physical advantage, which could be perceived as making any type of difference.

That's a lot of days being able to study and watch video.

Anyhow, we just need to score. That was what hamstrung us at Liverpool.

Laporte didn't look great on the left hand side at Schalke, so would prefer an orthodox back four with Stones and Eric at the heart of it.

I would be more than happy with a 2-0 win for us tonight and no injuries. We have a fast and furious chain of games, we cannot afford to be understrength in any of them.
This is what all players dream of. It’s up to them to want it now. We have the manager & the players to deliver it, if they can stay fit.
Come on CITY

I would be more than happy with a 2-0 win for us tonight and no injuries. We have a fast and furious chain of games, we cannot afford to be understrength in any of them.
This is what all players dream of. It’s up to them to want it now. We have the manager & the players to deliver it, if they can stay fit.
Come on CITY
I’d give you my dog’s bollocks for a 2-0 win.

But even if that doesn’t happen, will you take them?

It's from someone who gets snippets of news every now and again, but yeah it wouldn't be a major surprise but a big blow nonetheless.
Danny is a better choice anyway,ky is to emotionally involved,we can cope without sergio if gabby acts like a striker and make something happen and scores

I will be happy if we don't lose. Ideally if we draw it will include a few goals. Not sure I would risk starting Sergio tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.