Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd happily play within ourselves at 80% intensity and lose 2 -1 or even 3-1 if it means 3 pts on Sunday against palace. Then confident we'd still pummel spurs at our place in the second leg

I'd happily play within ourselves at 80% intensity and lose 2 -1 or even 3-1 if it means 3 pts on Sunday against palace. Then confident we'd still pummel spurs at our place in the second leg

Rather not go back to ours with a 3-1 against us. They will just shut up shop if they’re a couple up and can rely on the counter. SON is dangerous and our LB is a fragile position at the minute.

I'm really unsure about this game mainly because it seems like Spurs always raise their game in the CL. I'm not really that keen on the CL but I really want to win it for Aguero, Silva and Kompany etc.

I don't know why i try to guess the line up but here goes:

---------------------------EDDIE--------------------------
DANILO---------STONES-----OTTO---------LAPORTE
--------------------------FERNY--------------------------
----------------KDB----------------GUNDO-------------
BERNARDO------------AGUERO------------STERLING
I think Danilo is the only difference btw our lineups. Did Kyle practice yesterday? Is he definitely over his injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.