Spurs Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hardly an excuse,as he's been missing most of the season,however we missed Rodders today,especially when Milner departed.

Our energy and industry pretty much disappeared.

Its a shame Garcia isn't seen as an answer.
He's a sitting midfielder. Different type of player.

Should be a different sport tbh, he is that wank.

Garcia, Sinclair, Dzeko and Kolarov must all go in the summer for me.

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hardly an excuse,as he's been missing most of the season,however we missed Rodders today,especially when Milner departed.

Our energy and industry pretty much disappeared.

Its a shame Garcia isn't seen as an answer.
He's a sitting midfielder. Different type of player.

16m and limited at best,i agree.

The point being we had nothing close to replacing Milners ability.

We have a very poorly balanced squad,world beaters when all available,a couple of injuries,suspensions or other,and we're struggling.

There was always the option of a straight swap with Sinclair and leave Nasri on the side he was getting success on? ;-)

yaba daba BLUUUUUE said:
AustinBlue said:
Is there any chance that we threw this away deliberately so that Spurs can with the 4th spot?

Because I'm struggling to find a better explanation for the total capitulation by players and manager in the second half. It's almost like we deliberately didn't adjust to the changes by AVB. Surely Mancini isn't THAT clueless.
most worryingly Mancini's after match interview on the website showed no understanding/acknowledgement of AVB's changing tactics having effect upon the outcome. :-(

When does mancini ever take the blame for a bad result?

It's never his fault.

A good call but i guess my main gripe Dan is that Kolarov would have been my last option.....

As soon as he came on i knew the game was lost,a draw at best.

Just got home from Spuds. I have not bothered to read all the previous posts. The missed chances in the first half was very disappointing, in the post season analysis, I am sure our failure to put the ball away and finish games off will be the main observation. I don't like calling players but Dzeko looked like he had well and truly checked out of MCFC today. Losing Milner at half time was a big blow, Koralov was exploited in the second half. Good turnout in London today, even though we had lots of tourists in our section. We actually had conversations with Spuds fans on the way back to Seven Sisters, as opposed to the usual abuse. One of them actually talked sensibly and acknowledged how poor they were for the majority of the game. I still cant believe we got beat. I just hope they put some good performances to finish the season off with pride and finish in 2nd spot. Looking forward to the trips to Swansea and Reading even thought we don't have much to play for. I wonder if he will give any of the kids a game before the end of the season ?

Blackcrowes said:
Just got home from Spuds. I have not bothered to read all the previous posts. The missed chances in the first half was very disappointing, in the post season analysis, I am sure our failure to put the ball away and finish games off will be the main observation. I don't like calling players but Dzeko looked like he had well and truly checked out of MCFC today. Losing Milner at half time was a big blow, Koralov was exploited in the second half. Good turnout in London today, even though we had lots of tourists in our section. We actually had conversations with Spuds fans on the way back to Seven Sisters, as opposed to the usual abuse. One of them actually talked sensibly and acknowledged how poor they were for the majority of the game. I still cant believe we got beat. I just hope they put some good performances to finish the season off with pride and finish in 2nd spot. Looking forward to the trips to Swansea and Reading even thought we don't have much to play for. I wonder if he will give any of the kids a game before the end of the season ?

We had a load in ours as well, nearly everyone in front of us were sat down the whole game with these Chinese lads filming the whole game behind me! Still thought it was a decent atmosphere.

Top Blue kept the fans in block 36 and the Stewards entertained all day shame he wasn't subbed for edin

242dc8m.jpg

I am disappointed with the manner of the defeat but I am confident that we will get 2nd place and as long as we are not complacent we will win the FA cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.