Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Re: Well said Tim Sherwood

No, this seems like fair comment. A wanker like steve bruce would've been all over the ref and linesman. Yer man at Watford may have adjusted the tone a little bit. Credit where it's due imo, I'd heard only a little of tim sherwood before last night but thought his comments to bt sport and the bbc were dignified and decent.

SuperSpur76 said:
Spurs fan here in peace. Well done for absolutely destroying us again. Personally I didn't think it was a penalty, but whether that penalty was given or not, City are the far better team and would have won anyway.

Hats off to City. I think you are gradually becoming one of the best teams in Europe, not just the Premier League. Now please beat those Chavs next week and knock them out of the cup!
But we were denied a clear penalty for Walker's 5 (Five) consecutive handballs in the first half.

Your offside goal came from a Rose dive, so a brilliant piece of football karma that a cheat gets "cheated".

He was very honest, I disagreed with the "best team on the planet though".

Seems a good bloke.

crmcfc said:
Ha ha makes me laugh this, we all love the opposition manager when we have just stuffed them 1-5!!!

No,as a City fan you want dignity in defeat,we had to for fcuk knows how many years.

Impressed with him,such a change from arseholes like club shop and bfs

Tbilisi said:
crmcfc said:
Ha ha makes me laugh this, we all love the opposition manager when we have just stuffed them 1-5!!!

No,as a City fan you want dignity in defeat,we had to for fcuk knows how many years.

Impressed with him,such a change from arseholes like club shop and bfs
Tim Sherwood was absolute class and as already said a breath of fresh air to the premiership.......really hope he succeeds..

Talking of class our old mate THFC6061 is over on Glory Glory making silly charts and graphs and still trying to prove to himself that Spurs are the bestest team in all the world

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php/5741-***-The-Official-How-do-you-stop-Citeh-!-!-OMT-***/page47" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread ... ***/page47</a>

SuperSpur76 said:
Spurs fan here in peace. Well done for absolutely destroying us again. Personally I didn't think it was a penalty, but whether that penalty was given or not, City are the far better team and would have won anyway.

Hats off to City. I think you are gradually becoming one of the best teams in Europe, not just the Premier League. Now please beat those Chavs next week and knock them out of the cup!
Fair play to you SuperSpur.
I do think it was a pen as he came through the player, but there was a genuine attempt to win he ball and I do not think Rose should have seen red. I thought up to hat moment he had been your best player and the sending off probably affected your performance more than the pen itself.
Nice of you to comment positively on our side and hats off to your manager for not getting involved in the media controversy

as we speak im in discussion (lets call it) with 2 of my friends on facebook (spurs fans) whinging and bleeting about never getting a decision against 'higher' teams and they got nothing last nite.....its fuckin laughable we beat 5-1 their own manager says they deserved it, yet these 2 cretins are getting out the injustice cards!!!! Why not look at their fuckin own failures instead of the world and his dog for 'never getting owt'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.