Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

welsh_andy said:
we all know why we enjoy smashing the fuckers, 1981 lives long in a lot of our memories, i cried my eyes out that day, revenge is sweet, but a mauling is far sweeter

THIS

Bentheblue said:
I have never been as excited or as confident about winning a game as with this City team and they play with incredible style, they are a joy to watch.
But then I have only been watching them since 1956.

In my opinion the way we played tonight and against Barcodes home and away the RB's, Arsenal, Norwich and Spuds at as good if not better than the Bell, Lee, Summerbee ,Young team of 1968/69. God that seems a long time ago.

And did Hansen really say we are the best team in world at the moment???

I agree with you Ben.............this is a great team.............My first match was Oct.1954 vs. Preston and we lost 1-4 at Maine Road. this team certainly plays magnificent football. Yes you did hear Hansen say we are the best team on the planet at the moment- and Lineker chided him about it at the end of MOTD.
Can't wait for Monday - the atmosphere should be immense. Chelsea will come for a draw.

I think only MOTD actually counted how many times the Spurs player(might have been Dawson) touched the ball(juggled) in the first half.
Hansen said "2 ,3 ,4 ,or was it 5. mariner could claim he didn't see it but the linesman had a clear view but bottled it.

Had a look in glory glory, how do we stop city pre match thread. Found some gems like "need someone in the middle to FIGHT Yaya toure" and " Negredo is the type of forward Dawson will dominate against"

Comedy GOLD :)

welsh_andy said:
we all know why we enjoy smashing the fuckers, 1981 lives long in a lot of our memories, i cried my eyes out that day, revenge is sweet, but a mauling is far sweeter
We weren't disappointed either, as always, we were treated to another replay, complete with on pitch interviews with players from the final, I wonder how many players played for them in that final ? They wheel out 2 new ones every time we play there, its no f**king wonder they won it, they must have had 40 players on the pitch.

Fantastic Stat.

Great stat from Paul Walsh on FoxTV. No team has scored 11 in home and away against the same team since the 1932/3 season. That was before Hitler was Fuhrer and before Baconface was born.

That first 30 minutes is possibly the best I've ever seen us play. The movement from Aguero was just unbelievable, and when Silva runs games like that there are very few players in the world as good as him.

rastus said:
steviemc said:
Comrade Buka said:
I saw the situation twice before I bothered to look at the trailing leg. Probably an easy thing to miss.
It's not just the leg. If you look at the clip below, you'll see the view from the other (linesmans) side.
Rose has hold of Dzeko's arm during the tackle :-

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-city-wrongly-awarded-a-penalty-for-tackle-by-danny-rose-on-edin-dzeko-rose-sent-off/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-c ... -sent-off/</a>
Nope cant see a penalty there
Should have gone to SpecSavers then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.