Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

So let that be a lesson to all the Bluemooners who went crazy after 5 straight wins with idiot posts about winning the league easily and overtaking Ushite for ever...

Now, of course, it swings the opposite way and we get a load of idiot posts about us being rubbish and sack the manager etc.

It's football for goodness sake.

We will have more bad days and we will have more great days.

Long way to go yet...

Calm down...

JJ

Well, that was a huge pile of steaming horse shite. Not going to woman about off-side goals because we deserved to lose and got exactly what we deserved. The score is a bit irrelevant, and if anything I'm glad it wasn't five or six.

I'm not one for slagging off the manager, but I've never been convinced about him since he arrived. For me he never seemed to fit in with the vision of where we're supposed to be going. Any club who's set on domination and building a legacy needs a big manager like Pep, and not a largely unproven bloke from Chile without a decent record of winning at a big club behind him.
I'll never call for his head and whine about sacking him, but for me he ain't the man. Never has been and never will be. Not for the owners supposed "dream and vision".

Not going to woman about players either. What's the fucking point ? Going to do my best to avoid football completely until next game and forget todays game even happened. Way too much today to make my blood boil over, and for once I ain't going to put myself through that.

Move on please. Nothing to see here.

Bad day for us after such a promising start. Dominated the game, got the goal and should have had even more then the official decided to put his flag down for whatever reason and they equalized as a result even though we should have dealt with it much better, De Bruyne in particular with his clearance.

Perhaps the players got burnt out emotionally after what seemed to be another injustice but they could not maintain that dominance in the second half. The referee and officials issues still continued and we made some individual mistakes, all adding up t the outcome of the game.

But I really struggle to be too pessimistic about today, I accept it as one of those moments that every team goes through during the season: some at the beginning, some middle, some end but the key is that at the end we are up there and looking at the strength of the team and the general performance so far, I have a lot to be encouraged and optimistic about winning the league.

My concern is with the injury record so far, unlucky perhaps but that issue in the squad needs to be ironed out. Aguero also needs to get back to form because he is important to the team. We need Kompany and Mangala back competing as well.

A bad result but it is a long season and we are still in a marked better situation that anyone else in terms of winning the league so the players should brush this aside and come back strong the next game.

So is this a blip, or something to be a lot more concerned about?. That second half effort was a disgrace, a total and utter downing of tools. And don't get me started on the injury situation, Kompany now unwell, so he suddenly went I'll between two and three o'clock when the teams were announced. Something fishy going on.

We looked dejected 2nd half. The favourable decisions got Spurs and the crowd up.
Then we have to go chasing the game and they break for a 4th.
Our injuries are a worry too. It's still early in the season, so i am not too worried.
Just annoyed that we seem to get the rules of the game applied every time, yet
for others they get the bounce of the ball. Saying that once Spurs got in the game
they closed us down very well, but they got in that situation with big helping hands.

Injury list - Silva, Kompany, Toure, Bony, Kelechi, Hart, Clichy, Zabaleta, Mangala, Delph. What the fuck?

And where is the medical team in the club. Still on holiday or. Same last season, loooooong injury list through the whole season.

What about make a phone call to Mrs. Carneiro....

Gonna be fun reading this with some of our "fans". First half very good. Second half I think the injuries played a part (3rd & 4th choice centre backs, unfit Kun, Yaya hammy) but no real excuses.
This forum has changed since I joined, we now appear to have very arrogant "fans" who expect FIFA type consistency and brilliance at all times, me I am happy we have won something in my life time and can cut the players some slack if they have a bad day, like today

it should have been 10
it should have been 10

we lucky bastards it could have been 10

Just when you think it can't get worse, they show Hodgson positively beaning when Kane scored.

Oh, and does anyone know of a button on the remote that turns Hoddle off?

Really angry with that.

Never been so glad to be ill and have missed a game.

Absolutely fucking disgusting officiating. Two clear offside goals at key moment in the game, complete and utter fucking joke.

Our game is built upon keeping a strong line at the back around the 18 yard line, keeping that high line. If the fucking officials can't pick up clear offsides, by several fucking yard, then where the fuck does that leave us?

Really fucking angry with that. Complete and utter incompetence.

Besides that, some really poor performances out there today.

Otamendi was poor, rash, and an awful tackle giving away a free kick in terrible area which lead to the second goal.

Caballero, poor, shouldn't have come for the previous free kick if he couldn't get there. Shocking decision. Cost us.

Kolarov, poor.

De Bruyne, took his goal well, beside that - poor.

Sterling, poor, utterly useless in key areas of the final third once more. Really fucking frustrating.

And a big shout out to Manuel, playing Yaya for fucking 88 minutes against Sunderland midweek, when we were 4 nil up at halftime. Now he's out with a tight/pulled hamstring. And this is no captain fucking hindsight, I was saying this on Tuesday night, mind boggling decision to let him play the full 90, especially with our fixture congestion and when we had kids on the bench begging for a debut.

Absolutely fucking piss poor all round. Pissed away our great start and the lead we'd built up. Now our advantage had gone and we're back to square one with 3 losses in 4.

Need to get a fucking grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.