Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

We addressed the squad perfectly in the Summer. Signed 3 world class players and offload a load of shite ones.

The playing staff are the best in England.

It's the manager. We don't need a Pellegrini or a Pep type boss. This club, the fans, the players they need someone to unite them like Ancelotti or Klopp.

Sterling? World class!! Good one mate!

Out of interest, who feels Roberts deserves a shot in the side or should we just integrate him slowly?

think thats the worse I've seen us play for a few years.....totally played off the park.....many poor performances out there today....Hope Aguero finds his goal scoring boots soon as that yet another game he's played well below his normal standard.....atleast half the team should be ashamed of the way they played today.....we've now lost 3 of the last 4 games.....confidence will start to drop if we not careful...
I think the confidence has already gone for some

I can hardly blame anybody after today. I was so furious and upset after that Kane's offside goal (ffs we still looked comfortable to get at least a point by that point) that I just started browsing some shit sites instead of watching my stream. I hope no one will start crying about Pellegrini as he's got his starting eleven spot on and we if it wouldn't be an idiot linesman or our chance conversion would have been better at 0-1, then we'd easily win this game. I know everybody will though.
Sorry but anyone just blaming all that on the officials needs to give their head a smack, we were shit 2nd half all over the park.

At the moment, we look spineless...almost out of ideas when teams are coping against us well like today...our build up is still fairly predictable and we just cant put away our chances. Okay we're missing David and vinny and the decisions were shite but ffs we were outclassed today.

To make matters worse, them cunts will be top around 5 o clock.

Wednesday is now important for the players and the manager to get a win at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.