Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Aguero turning into Torres?
Sterling is just another Aaron Lennon?

Please tell me these are jokes because some of the reactions on here are akin to my niece's when Justin Bieber cancelled his concert. She's six years old.

Time to log off and go take my mind off that.

Enjoy your evening lads, and don't drink too much. Even if rags fans end up wanking themselves blind about being top tonight. Come on Sunderland. Give us something to smile about today. Park the fucking team bus in goal.

We were fine in the 1st half. They get the first, ffs don't know how and Cabellero's ricket and we are suddenly
chasing a game we were in total control of. The 3rd, well back to the officials and i know we weren't great 2nd half
but decisions change games. We lost shape and control and it cost us. But don't kid yourselves that those decisions
don't matter. They changed the outlook of the game TOTALLY.

We should've been 2 or 3 ahead before that goal of theirs. Sure, they looked decent on the break but we were clearly the better team in that first half. I'm not looking for excuses but we surrendered the initiative for a 15 minute spell either side of half time and found ourselves 3-1 down. That enabled them to change tactics and tighten things defensively, while hitting us on the counter without exposing themselves as much.

A strange game really - worrying for sure but we can easily turn this round.

definitley he should get more game time, very dangerous player. However i doubt pelle will give him a chance

Had 5 replies all saying the same, I know many people will sayz the coaches know better but the performances are beginning to reflect inefficiency attacking wise.

Respect to Pellers for not slagging of the officials. Most other managers would be moaning (especially Louis Van **** and Maureen). We need to stick together and we'll walk this league. The cream will rise to the top and them rag cunts will get exposed for the shite they really are. It wouldn't be city if we didn't put the fans through the mill. Having said that once again my weekend has been ruined. I'm off to shoot a couple of Michael Owens horses to cheer myself up.

We don't control games and invite the opposition to have possession and get a head of steam. It's been the problem in all of MP's seasons here. We can bull rush a team but if they're clever, like most euro teams are, we can easily be get at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.