Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

id rather get Ancelotti than klopp tbh.. but both of them are big improvement on current manager.
Yeah, either mate. Even with all these injuries we have quality replacements to come in, but Pellegrini doesn't play them in the correct position's. De Bruyne has looked so threatening in that number 10 slot during Silva's absence, so what does he do today, starts him on the wing. Total shit decision, and no wonder he didn't have the same influence. Losing patience with Pellegrini, hopefully he can turn things around.

We were fine in the 1st half. They get the first, ffs don't know how and Cabellero's ricket and we are suddenly
chasing a game we were in total control of. The 3rd, well back to the officials and i know we weren't great 2nd half
but decisions change games. We lost shape and control and it cost us. But don't kid yourselves that those decisions
don't matter. They changed the outlook of the game TOTALLY.

I've seen title winners play like we did today, and hang on to the solitary goal! Don't ever remember CFC, nor the Arse, and certainly not MANUre getting a stuffing with decisions that cost goals and robbed 'em of three points.

Just watching the rugby, and one thing is clear. The points tally for each team reflects exactly what has gone on during the game. No points have been awarded because the ref or the lino thinks they saw something or didn't see something that becomes points and game changing!

Unfortunately the heads dropped after the second and we looked clueless!
Otamendi's foul for their second summed up today. 5 yards on their player and ages to deal with it but doesn't anticipate a tackle, thinks he's got ages and ends up fouling him. Lots of sloppy passes and a few players miles off the pace.

Yeah, either mate. Even with all these injuries we have quality replacements to come in, but Pellegrini doesn't play them in the correct position's. De Bruyne has looked so threatening in that number 10 slot during Silva's absence, so what does he do today, starts him on the wing. Total shit decision, and no wonder he didn't have the same influence. Losing patience with Pellegrini, hopefully he can turn things around.
lost my patience with him last season. how he survived the sack, i still dont understand how.

He's one of those isn't he - the type that will put in a great game the moment you've given up on him and then return to type.
His defensive attitude to me is piss poor.Alright going forward but as soon as he loses the ball (as he did on quite a few occasions today) then we`re in shit street.
You only have to look at their 3rd goal in the second half where he loses it too easily on the halfway line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.