Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

I know i might sound pessimistic here but i always kept saying when things looked rosey at the start of the season that its early days yet wait when we play 2 times a week then we will see and regrettably i seem to be right. Mind you our first 5 games i was starting to doubt myself on how good we looked with our clean sheets run and goes to show our dominant win over Chelsea is not so impressive after all.

With all this said we have been without 2 huge players in Kompany and Silva during this blip (which i hope ends Wednesday) but i dont think that should be an excuse, I never have been a fan of Pells to be honest from his tactics to his transfers in and out i have a long list why. I also think that playing 2 times a week should not be such an issue as either, top squads cope and so should we.

I just cant see what we actually do in training as its same errors like set pieces and what does our GK coach do, both our keepers look terrible at corners.

I could go on and on but im starting to bore myself now.

A really bad day but there are better ones ahead.

Terrible performance after they equalized but the sense of injustice should've driven us on but it had the opposite effect. Which is very worrying.

Any team in the world would badly miss Silva, Kompany and Hart. Not to mention Zabba and Aguero!?

It's a long road and we're still the best team in the league IMO so it's not all doom and gloom. Look at Chelsea.

If the rags are the best of the rest then we don't have that much to worry about. Although 'Gladbach is now a very big test.

Come on City.

When i see Fernando on the team sheet a freeze. When i see Willy on the team sheet i cry.

we got beat.....
we`ll get beat again...
eez football.
the way I look at it the season is only 7 games old.
I`m not worried in the slightest. To be honest it`s exciting and refreshing looking at the table and seeing the top 4 or 5 that close.
that`s how it should be.
well done tottingham, enjoy it. It`s been a while since we lost there.
roll on Wednesday.

Dont have the time to look back through the pages on here, any news on Toure and his injury he come off with???

Clattenburg knew by then that he shouldn't have had the first one, because without the offside being missed he would have trotted off happy at half time, not incensed. Clattenburg didn't know at that point why he was so vociferous, so he cut him a bit of slack imho.

I agree mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.