Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

despite spending £150million....

Go and learn some history you moron. If you're a city fan that is one of the most anti-city comments you could make. The spend is of no significance, it's all relative to how rich our owners are and rich owners and a stable club is what we could only dream off for the last 40 years. Look at the spend of the rags, or scousers???? Is it not significant too? It's of NO significance what we've spent. We didn't win today but take out the 5 core players of any team and add in shit linesmen and no team would pass that test. We've still got the best team in the league and we will win it but with attitudes like yours I cringe what real fans must think about our new fan base who attack our financial clout!

Any chance that you moaning pricks save all your energy for singing and supporting your team next Saturday.

The players represent us and don't purposely play badly.

We need to support them.

Think about it.

You Sir/Ma'am are a true blue and deserve credit for your post, unfortunately with what I've read on here today we are in the minority in the supporters for ever club verses a field of dissers and antagonists

Any chance that you moaning pricks save all your energy for singing and supporting your team next Saturday.

The players represent us and don't purposely play badly.

We need to support them.

Think about it.

Hold on, there is some intelligence on the Bluemoon forum?

We were shit 2nd half and no disputing that. However, hart, kompany, mangala, silva, toure (2nd half) all out is fucking crazy. We are still 2nd after losing 2 on the bounce and I think we beat gladbach away and Newcastle at home and things are very different. Then any of those players on international duty are withdrawn and take 2 weeks off.

I'm fucked off but let's not just forget our start and throw kompany and silva back into that side and we blow everyone away.

A bad day today
We will return stronger
Shit happens, some of the younger city fans cant accept we have bad days or bad luck
A lot on here have seen it all before pre takeover post takeover, its all part of being a blue, so lets chill, lick our wounds and start again
Its 7 games in not 27 or 37, and i believe we will still have a great season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.