Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

We can all laugh at United now as they go top of the league. No team will beat them 4-1. Haha turtle head this, family man that.

Those utter twa*Ts from across town have a better mentality and are far more clinical than us which is criminal considering the talent we have at the club. It is probably virtually impossible but I hope Sunderland actually turn up today and don't roll over.

Sterling was a passenger yet again. I'm sure people will say he's only just about to turn 21 so he's not the finished product, well don't pay 50m for him then.

Disgraceful peformance. Caballero should never be in the starting 11 again. Yaya, sterling and aguero all missing.

I'd drop Aguero next league game, obviously can't find his form.

Well we lost one of them with him
Silva was injured against West Ham, played against Juventus, injured for Spurs. He was not right for the CPL, then again opening home game of the CPL it would probably have made no difference!

Injury list - Silva, Kompany, Toure, Bony, Kelechi, Hart, Clichy, Zabaleta, Mangala, Delph. What the fuck?

I remember last year someone pointed it out when we started to get a lot of injuries, what is Pelle doing in practice? We're never at full strength, there is always a bunch of injuries. The physio team needs to be looked at.

our best 11 we can beat anyone, make changes we become a shambles and anyone can beat us

We've been playing the same football since Mancini's final year at City and it's become predictable. Back four pushed so high up the pitch that we become exposed and we're not clinical enough in front of goal. Teams too often try to emulate Barcelona but just come off looking like Arsenal.

Every so often football teams have to go through a restructure. We're well overdue ours by a year now.

I wouldn't even give Willy the Carling Cup games. Give them to Gunn if we absolutely have to rest Hart.

I think Pelle should have a new clause written into his contract. "Play Caballero again and you're sacked on the spot"

Hard to blame the manager for their three offside goals but you can blame him for bringing navas on for yaya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.