Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Well, that was an appalling second-half. Atrocious decisions from the officials but still, a complete lack of of ideas, cutting edge or confidence generally. Still, not as worried by the result as I am by the performance.

You're always going to do worse when your key players are unavailable (Kompany, Silva) or out of form (Kun) but the extent of this drop-off in quality is concerning. The defence looks jittery again, there's no control in midfield, not even a hint of danger up front and the only person who looks reliably capable is De Bruyne and, to an extent, Fernandinho.

2 offside goals and 2 goalkeeping errors. Still deserved to lose. Pelle out.

Oooooh, was it only four? Thank the fuck for that! I stopped watching after the third went in! Seems to have been an horrendous second half, not helped in the slightest by the blind lino and MdM getting booked by the useless Crapps. How many fouls in the first half went uncarded, and yet a word out of turn and he whips out the card.

Why do we not have any leaders on the pitch in the abscence of Kompany. This is another weakness within the squad. Take Kompany and Hart out and we seem to have mutes on the pitch.

Anyway, I shall be positive. Are you watching BMG - you are in for one almighty beating in the week!!

Biggest defeat since the take over?
Some one got lots of question to answer. Fucking we look ordinary with injured players out but still we lack learder ship with this team.
Kolarov is not the answer.

Unfortunate on 2 of the goals which turned the game. We were completely on top in the first.

Agree the reaction was poor, but I am most concerned with Aguero. He looks tired and still not fully recovered from the injury. Maybe needs a few games rest. Unfortunately we have nobody fit to give him a few games off.

For all you softarses out there, give it a good push

panic-button-by-john-on-flickr.jpg

Do you have a pic of a complacent button?

Usually the players wait until they win the league before they get too big for their boots, now it's only 5 games.

Sterling was a passenger yet again. I'm sure people will say he's only just about to turn 21 so he's not the finished product, well don't pay 50m for him then.
We didn't. And Barcelona got beat 4-1 a few days ago.

The problem is with players like Aguero and Toure who are way off form. When the other regulars are out, you look to your experienced players do perform and they are not

All the navas haters - he offered more than sterling and de bruyne combined when he came on. God we miss Silva. Shite officiating that united wouldn't see in a season, never mind one game. Bad team selection by pelle , too many changes defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.