Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Not that surprised. That formation was that deployed at QPR last year, where we were equally toothless and lucky to escape with a draw. That the manager sees fit to deploy it again is somewhat of a surprise, but MP is stubborn in his ways. Our defensive frailties were exposed in Stuttgart and again today, heavens we were a shambles for the first thirty minutes at Sunderland, so it really is no shock that we surrender so meekly. There are some big players in that team, but I'm not sure there are big hearts yet.

Aren't you lot tired of the hit or miss league campaign under this Chilean gentleman? I can only imagine what a real manager like Carlo could do with this team in this overrated league.

I can hardly blame anybody after today. I was so furious and upset after that Kane's offside goal (ffs we still looked comfortable to get at least a point by that point) that I just started browsing some shit sites instead of watching my stream. I hope no one will start crying about Pellegrini as he's got his starting eleven spot on and we if it wouldn't be an idiot linesman or our chance conversion would have been better at 0-1, then we'd easily win this game. I know everybody will though.

We addressed the squad perfectly in the Summer. Signed 3 world class players and offload a load of shite ones.

The playing staff are the best in England.

It's the manager. We don't need a Pellegrini or a Pep type boss. This club, the fans, the players they need someone to unite them like Ancelotti or Klopp.

Sorry to say, you are right about Pellegrini. (Not Pep)

We can rightly have a go at the officials, but the lack of organisation & flexibility is the manager's fault. It was evident v Juventus & we saw it again today. He can't recognise the signs that there is danger.

Our biggest problem is our obsession with the Champions League. If we weren't in it, we would now be 6 points better off.

Injury list - Silva, Kompany, Toure, Bony, Kelechi, Hart, Clichy, Zabaleta, Mangala, Delph. What the fuck?

Exactly, what are our medical and fitness team doing?

Bony never had a significant injury layoff, he comes to us and can barely be off the sicknote!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.