Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippax81 said:
Just read DH's training report from today on ManCityFans.net forum.

Negrado took part in the whole session. Fantastic news.
poor spuds ;)

I think it unlikely he'll start against Spurs but will face Chelsea

Aguero and Dzeko v Spurs
Aguero and Negredo v Chelsea

Got a good feeling about this. For a couple of seasons they had our number mentally. Of late we've got the mental edge on them and I think after some token resistance in the first 30 mins, until Kun's first goal, we'll win this one comfortably.

bellsouth said:
I think it unlikely he'll start against Spurs but will face Chelsea

Aguero and Dzeko v Spurs
Aguero and Negredo v Chelsea

May even be just Aguero vs Spurs. Push Yaya forward and play Garcia like he did away against Chelsea.

Just spoken with Shaun Goater. He predicts 3-1 city win, Aguero 2, Yaya,1. Im off to the bookies.

Hihosilva said:
Just spoken with Shaun Goater. He predicts 3-1 city win, Aguero 2, Yaya,1. Im off to the bookies.
yay my prediction was the same as the goats!

Really looking forward to this game. I think it is going to be a measure of what is to come in the 2nd half of the season based on how many away days we have against top 6 opponents.

Unfortunately for us, I will be there and in the 5 years I have been going to away games (3 or 4 a season) I have never seen us win away from home...

Time to break another record Blues!

bluemooninho said:
Really looking forward to this game. I think it is going to be a measure of what is to come in the 2nd half of the season based on how many away days we have against top 6 opponents.

Unfortunately for us, I will be there and in the 5 years I have been going to away games (3 or 4 a season) I have never seen us win away from home...

or maybe for you to break something and miss the game :)

bluemooninho said:

You best not go then !

GazM said:
bluemooninho said:

You best not go then !

Harsh! ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
aguero93:20 said:
bluemooninho said:

or maybe for you to break something and miss the game :)

Harsher. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.