Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only really rate eriksen of there attacking players so for me this game is where yaya needs to stand up if he does he, ll win the game on his own for us.

All these talks about spurs coming to attack us and taking a revenge is making me extra happy !

We would beat them again but this time its going to be 0-4 !

Andre (get a proper name) Marriner.

He's likely to be swayed by a lively home crowd. We need to get them quite earlydoors.

whp.blue said:
I genuinely believe if we keep a clean sheet we will get at least a point

I can't make my mind up whether this is the dumbest thing I have ever read, or a Clarkie?

blue b4 the moon said:
Andre (get a proper name) Marriner.

He's likely to be swayed by a lively home crowd. We need to get them quite earlydoors.

WHL will be like a bear pit, unless we manage to get a substantial lead.

I expect a difficult game.

I'd go with

...Hart

Zab...............................Vinnie..............DMC...................Clichy

...................................Fern........................Garcia

...........Navas....................................................................Silva....

.......................................Yaya.........Sergio

Don't think Negredo will be fit or Jovetic fit enough to start so I'd push Yaya forward: if we start to get overrun in midfield, Yaya is a much better option to be moved back into midfield to help out than Dzeko but carries a similar goal threat and a greater ability to retain possession.

Negredo fit, Milner, Garcia and Nasri all injured according to Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.