Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Negredo fit, Milner, Garcia and Nasri all injured according to Pellegrini.
I hope that this really hammers home the need for another central midfielder. Our best available cover for Yaya and Fernandinho is now Demichelis (because Rodwell's shite).

...............................Negredo................Aguero............................

.....................Silva................................................................Navas
......................................Yaya.............Fernandinho......................
Kolarov..........................................................................................
......................Demichelis/Nastasic......Kompany.........Zabaleta

................................................Hart................................................

Last time we played them we doubled their total goals conceded. I see no reason why we can't do the same thing and come away with a 52-0 win.

Tricky_Trev said:
Ric said:
I hope that this really hammers home the need for another central midfielder. Our best available cover for Yaya and Fernandinho is now Demichelis (because Rodwell's shite).
imo I think both him and micah should go in the "need some bloody game time and no way to get it until pre-season" camp, we know they're not shite.

Tricky_Trev said:
Ric said:

...............................Negredo................Aguero............................

.....................Silva................................................................Navas
......................................Yaya.............Fernandinho......................
Kolarov..........................................................................................
......................Demichelis/Nastasic......Kompany.........Zabaleta

................................................Hart................................................

No Rodwell is not SHITE, he is injury prone.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/35393-stats-man-city-away-game-other-thoughts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/p ... ughts.html</a>

Some spurs fans talking about our last game... the person who made the post seems to think 5 of our goals were lucky, spurs were the better team, and City didn't even play well.

I'm going for a 2-3
It will be a tough game
sergio and beast will get 3 between them
vinnie to keep ade under control
Not chuffed about it being mariner,he will be pressured into giving them a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.