Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go top and we win.

Got to capitalise on what will now become Arsenal's wobbly period.

After this and Chelsea we have 6 infinitely winnable games prior to Arsenal away.

Stoned Rose said:
Go top and we win.

After this and Chelsea we have 6 infinitely winnable games prior to Arsenal away.

Totally agree Stoned...

Flamini is an important DMF for Arsenal in the middle of the park, which Wenger knew he was lacking and was desperate to have someone in that role this season... how many games will Flamini miss btw?

We win tomorrow and we will have some serious momentum come the next few weeks...

In reality, the Spuds game now becomes something of a free hit for us.

Of course we should now be even more focussed on three points, but a loss or draw will not really impact.

The must-win is Chelsea, do that, and we still end up above them by a point and one or two at most behind Arsenal.

SuperSilva said:
Stoned Rose said:
Go top and we win.

Totally agree Stoned...

Flamini is an important DMF for Arsenal in the middle of the park, which Wenger knew he was lacking and was desperate to have someone in that role this season... how many games will Flamini miss btw?

We win tomorrow and we will have some serious momentum come the next few weeks...

3 matches for a straight red usually, I think.

Stoned Rose said:
Go top and we win.

After this and Chelsea we have 7 infinitely winnable games including Arsenal away.

Confident edit..

I hope that c@nt Owen isn't commentating tomorrow night. I just had to endure 90 minutes of his bollox and feel like smacking someone - preferably him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.