Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
Harvster said:
We are the new u*****. Things are happening to us that normally never would. Everything works out for us.

We spank West Ham in the first leg, then as opposed to being pleasant and losing the second leg 2-1ish or some such, we score within 3 minutes to really rub their noses in it.

They score 5 minutes later, but obviously the liner has his flag up.

We are 0-2 down at home at half time, but everybody knows we will still get through

To help out, because opponents are so terrified of us and their mental mindset is that they presume they will lose eventually anyway, the keeper chucks one in his own net all De Gea like with a couple of minutes left.

Given the chance of going top, u***** would win tonight. so will we.

To Melbourne Heart lurkers:

rag trolling 101.
In the bad old days, rag trolling used to always be this ^^^^^ obvious.
you could use a nicer term of reference than lurkers?

aguero93:20 said:
Sigh said:
Harvster said:
We are the new u*****. Things are happening to us that normally never would. Everything works out for us.

We spank West Ham in the first leg, then as opposed to being pleasant and losing the second leg 2-1ish or some such, we score within 3 minutes to really rub their noses in it.

They score 5 minutes later, but obviously the liner has his flag up.

We are 0-2 down at home at half time, but everybody knows we will still get through

To help out, because opponents are so terrified of us and their mental mindset is that they presume they will lose eventually anyway, the keeper chucks one in his own net all De Gea like with a couple of minutes left.

Given the chance of going top, u***** would win tonight. so will we.

To Melbourne Heart lurkers:

rag trolling 101.
In the bad old days, rag trolling used to always be this ^^^^^ obvious.
you could use a nicer term of reference than lurkers?
True. "Kylie Minogue fans" (KMF) is the preferred term of art. Next time.

We need this. Make a big statement and take it into the Chelsea game, show the big boys who the BIGGER boys are. COME ON CITY.

BringBackSwales said:
growl said:
Going to the Lane with my partner - she is a Spurs season ticket holder. The very worst day of the season for both of us! Nil-one will do for me.

3 -0 to City and a divorce might suit you better

No, if 6-0 at our place didn't do it, nothing will.

growl said:
BringBackSwales said:
growl said:
Going to the Lane with my partner - she is a Spurs season ticket holder. The very worst day of the season for both of us! Nil-one will do for me.

3 -0 to City and a divorce might suit you better

No, if 6-0 at our place didn't do it, nothing will.
6-0 at their place might.

I really hope tiredness doesn't play any part on our behalf tonight, we have played two games since Spurs last played and I don't know whether it is to do with arrogance or tiredness, but the defensive complacency we have shown in the last week or so could come to haunt us this week if we don't sort it out.

Big game. A win puts us top of the league and the pressure gets ramped up on the Gooners. Would give us even more momentum going into the Chelsea and Barca games. Feel confident. They don't score a lot of goals, and well we do. They will have to score at least 3 to have a shot, don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.