Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 inform teams. Us 6 wins in the PL in last 6 games and Spurs 5 wins and 1 draw in last 6

This is gonna be no push over forget us racking up a rugby score they have players that can really hurt us but their back 4 is far from the best in the prem,that said though this is no game for tinkering only a full strength team will get this job done SPURS 1 CITY 2 for me, having a sneaky tenner on it.

sorry guys i cant see us getting anything tonight i have really bad vibes with this one the only bonus being arsenal only got the point last night, i'm normally wrong with all my predictions so fingers crossed i am tonight

spuds 3 city 1

hat & coat

hallstreetblue said:
Just noticed, this fixture has sold out. That's fookin brill for a mid week game down there.

TBF to spurs dont they always sell out ?. They are one of the best supported clubs in europe.

burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:
burning blue soul said:
this will be a tough game. both sides needing the win.

i predict a 2-1 win for city....and, call me crazy but, i have a funny feeling a player will karate kick a fan tonight!!!

Eh?

law of averages, its been so long since the last time it happened at a footy match!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25902841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25902841</a><br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 pm --<br /><br />I reckon it'll be a one goal win to us.

marco said:
sorry guys i cant see us getting anything tonight i have really bad vibes with this one the only bonus being arsenal only got the point last night, i'm normally wrong with all my predictions so fingers crossed i am tonight

spuds 3 city 1

hat & coat

We've only lost by more than one goal once this season. And that was to the European Champions.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
marco said:

spuds 3 city 1

hat & coat

We've only lost by more than one goal once this season. And that was to the European Champions.

Yep...this is a tie at the WORST.

This team just refuses to lose..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.