Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Really looking forward to this match

Should be a good one whatever happens. Sherwood mentioned how good we are attacking and that the best way to play against us was to make sure we're defending more than attacking so I reckon Spurs will just go for it. The boys have their work cut out for them tonight.

im getting very nervous about tonight and mondays game, the trouble is, i dont like being confident. Its just not how ive been raised as a City supporter. But now the expectation level is so high and we are playing so well and we are watching the best City side that has ever graced the turf, and im just not used to it! im too used to failure and disapointment.

adr2.8i said:
im getting very nervous about tonight and mondays game, the trouble is, i dont like being confident. Its just not how ive been raised as a City supporter. But now the expectation level is so high and we are playing so well and we are watching the best City side that has ever graced the turf, and im just not used to it! im too used to failure and disapointment.

Fear not city to win 3-1 happy now?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:31 pm --<br /><br />
adr2.8i said:

Fear not city to win 3-1 happy now?

No matter the result tonight, there is still 15 games left and the winner is the team with the most points at the end of the year not the team that won at Spurs. We still have all of our title rivals to play yet.

adr2.8i said:

A real bad case of magical thinking there mate your thinking has no effect on the team honestly it doesn't

KippaxCitizen said:
burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:

law of averages, its been so long since the last time it happened at a footy match!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25902841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25902841</a>

-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 pm --

y'see, i told yer!!!

de niro said:
can't get to this game, worse thing is watching on tv. bloody cameraman is all over the place. show the bloody play ffs rather than the managers, corner flags and shit.

And, whilst on the subject, given everyone has a massive telly these days, why can't they show the whole pitch, so you can see runs off the ball and other off the ball stuff. Why do they have to follow play around like you're looking through binoculars. I can understand it in the days of black and white and 12" TV's - they had to zoom in so you could see anything or it would be too small. But now with a 50" telly, they could easily stop the panning around an just show the whole pitch all the time, It would be marvellous and huge improvement imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.