Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallstreetblue said:
citymad said:
hallstreetblue said:
Just noticed, this fixture has sold out. That's fookin brill for a mid week game down there.

TBF to spurs dont they always sell out ?. They are one of the best supported clubs in europe.

I'm on about our allocation.
We didn't take up the full away allocation there, we never do. But we sold out what we were given.

Chippy_boy said:
de niro said:
can't get to this game, worse thing is watching on tv. bloody cameraman is all over the place. show the bloody play ffs rather than the managers, corner flags and shit.

And, whilst on the subject, given everyone has a massive telly these days, why can't they show the whole pitch, so you can see runs off the ball and other off the ball stuff. Why do they have to follow play around like you're looking through binoculars. I can understand it in the days of black and white and 12" TV's - they had to zoom in so you could see anything or it would be too small. But now with a 50" telly, they could easily stop the panning around an just show the whole pitch all the time, It would be marvellous and huge improvement imho.
This is something that probably will happen (development and use of 360 degree cameras is currently underway). They will more than likely offer it via a red-button option, similar to player-cam, rather than make it available as the standard viewing option.

Why so much negativity in here tonight?

We are the best team in this country.

4-1 City. Aguero first scorer!

Come on you blues!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Pam said:
Bit nervous tonight, the truth be told.

Yep ,too much confidence around and Spurs are on a big high at the moment. Anything but our best won't do tonight.And I hope Vinnie is fit.

Another magical thinker, do you think the fans having confidence somehow curses the team?

It's an honest question because that is all I can deduce from statements like yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.