Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
6 points from next 2 games and we might become a favorite for the title.

Yes, I yet don't think we are as we have worst schedule from teams on the top.

Think most of the bookies and the pundits have us favourite for the title as is.

As we all know its going to be a battle between at least three teams down to the wire.

Liverpool and Spurs I wouldn't write off completely yet but if we beat them on Thursday it will be a big set back for them.

Im half expecting a draw, but i cant get past the belief our first eleven have in themselves. I can see us winning this after going behind. 2-1 to us.

No idea what our team will look like, guessing it will be Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, and Rose in defense. Midfield anyone's guess but I think we'll go with 3 in midfield, maybe Bentaleb, Sandro, and Paulinho/Dembele, and a front 3 of Lennon, Adebayor, and Eriksen (or Eriksen in midfield and Townsend on the left).

No idea how the game will go tbh, will Silva be fit for this?

GHoddle said:
No idea what our team will look like, guessing it will be Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, and Rose in defense. Midfield anyone's guess but I think we'll go with 3 in midfield, maybe Bentaleb, Sandro, and Paulinho/Dembele, and a front 3 of Lennon, Adebayor, and Eriksen (or Eriksen in midfield and Townsend on the left).

Yeah silva is fit... But he's not playing....!! simply because "he can't get in the side"...be afraid cockney boy.. !!!<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 am --<br /><br />
GHoddle said:

Yeah silva is fit... But he's not playing....!! simply because "he can't get in the side"...be afraid cockney boy.. !!!

I don't know why but given previous seasons I feel it will fall like this even though technically it should make no difference....

Arsenal lose tonight we will lose or draw - as we would have been in position to capitalize.
Arsenal win then we will go on to win

Maybe its the past seasons where we should have won to give us an advantage but then lost.

nedor said:
I don't know why but given previous seasons I feel it will fall like this even though technically it should make no difference....

Arsenal lose tonight we will lose or draw - as we would have been in position to capitalize.
Arsenal win then we will go on to win

Maybe its the past seasons where we should have won to give us an advantage but then lost.

Is that you Mystic Meg?

What a load of nonsense

GHoddle said:

That looks very attacking. Should be a high scoring game with that formation.

We might lose, but the odds are very much that we will draw or win; our talent and flair has never been doubted, but we now have the self-belief to go with it; if we go one down, we keep our heads up and know we need to score 2, and we know equally well that is well within our capabilities

There is a light said:
steviemc said:
We didn't concede against them last time, and that was without Vinny at the back. No reason we can't do the same again.

Different manager, tactics, in form striker, team scoring goals, at home. It's completely different really!

What a chance to put a marker down though. We have to win a few of the big games we've got if we're going to win the league, Wednesday would be a great start.

Nope, I don't think it's completely different, far too many reasons for negativity there. Spurs have won recently at home beating Palace and Stoke. Adebayor has scored a couple of goals, and they're playing better. They haven't suddenly become the scare team, and we haven't regressed. We have actually improved since we played Spurs last, and Vinny's back in.

Realistically, we should be too strong for them. It will probably be a tough game, as almost all games are tough this season and it's on their turf, but I would be a bit unhappy with a draw as I'm sure the squad would be. We are favourites for this one, and I'm backing our team for a win.

Sherwood will pack the midfield I have no doubt all this 2 up front wing play will go out the window against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.