Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh_andy said:
Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
suprised with edin getting nod, must be a niggle for the beast

he hurt his shoulder the other week am surprised he is on the bench

i know, but thought he had recovered, guess not

Pelle probably being carefull with the Beast....since AT THE SAME TIME - Edin has a better track record in AWAY fixtures...particulary WHL (if you know what I'm talking about).

kp789 said:
What is Lescott doing wrong not to be given a chance seriously.

Beats me, I think he deserves the nod ahead of Demy. Strange thing though, Mancini didn't play him much last season either, I can only assume both managers have seen something in him they don't like! Can't think what though!

blueste41 said:
Never thought I would say this but I would have started with Kolarov over Clichy, Alexandra has been a revelation recently.
I think it is more of a 'give Aleks a breather'. Squad rotation is key this season. I think Clichy has a point to prove aswell.

Didsbury Dave said:
kenzie115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Negredo obviously not fit. Happy and not surprised to see clichy at left back.
I'm rather the opposite, with Silva drifting inside to work his magic I think Kolarov's threat down the left side is invaluable.

Lennon against kolorov is a recipe for disaster away from home, though.

think kola will give us a few more options, but agree its a bit risky, maybe wise to start clichy.

oh well time to raid to fridge for refreshments

blueste41 said:
kp789 said:
What is Lescott doing wrong not to be given a chance seriously.

Beats me, I think he deserves the nod ahead of Demy. Strange thing though, Mancini didn't play him much last season either, I can only assume both managers have seen something in him they don't like! Can't think what though!
His clothing range maybe

EaglesFan said:
welsh_andy said:
Ducado said:
he hurt his shoulder the other week am surprised he is on the bench

i know, but thought he had recovered, guess not

Pelle probably being carefull with the Beast....since AT THE SAME TIME - Edin has a better track record in AWAY fixtures...particulary WHL (if you know what I'm talking about).
Well I hope he performs better than he did in his most recent trip there

Massive game this. Every time I see De Michelis on the team sheet I get nervous. We need a better quality partner for Kompany. We won't get away with it for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.