Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic and Kompany also out, but everyone else available.

Ric said:
PELLEGRINI: “Yaya is injured. I think he will be out at least one more week. It will be difficult for him to play v QPR.”
Hopefully this means it's Dinho that starts rather than the lineup with Lampard and Nando.

MP: “It is not easy for young players to come in, but I think we have 3 or 4 players [in the EDS] who maybe will be in the first team soon”

PELLEGRINI: "We hope that we will play a very good game for the fans."

cibaman said:
Eds said:
If Arse win the FA Cup then 7th in the league goes into Europa I think, so not only would Spurs need to finish 7th but they would then want Arse to win the FA Cup...

So long as we win, Sergio scores and Kane doesn't then we should all be happy.

You could have stopped at "So long as we win"

Just for you then. If Arse win the FA Cup then 7th in the league goes into Europa I think, so not only would Spurs need to finish 7th but they would then want Arse to win the FA Cup...

So long as we win...

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Fair enough we have underperformed this season , there are a handful of players going through the motions and patently in their comfort zone ,after another title win , and i would be the 1st to say , with the investment we have had , it is a poor season. But the negativity on this thread is astounding , we are being compared to relegation threatened teams , the last time i looked we were 2nd in the premiership , the highest scorers in the league and the only team to put any sort of challenge to the chavs for the title.

But our form since the turn of the year has been that of a mid-table nothing team so you can hardly blame people for being pessimistic about this one. I personally can't see our weak defence holding out very long against Kane & Co. I hope we can do the business at the other end though.

Brett Sinclair said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Fair enough we have underperformed this season , there are a handful of players going through the motions and patently in their comfort zone ,after another title win , and i would be the 1st to say , with the investment we have had , it is a poor season. But the negativity on this thread is astounding , we are being compared to relegation threatened teams , the last time i looked we were 2nd in the premiership , the highest scorers in the league and the only team to put any sort of challenge to the chavs for the title.

But our form since the turn of the year has been that of a mid-table nothing team so you can hardly blame people for being pessimistic about this one. I personally can't see our weak defence holding out very long against Kane & Co. I hope we can do the business at the other end though.

So if our form is that of a mid table nothing team, surely we would be mid table. We are currently second because we deserve to be.

mosssideblue said:
Brett Sinclair said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

So if our form is that of a mid table nothing team, surely we would be mid table. We are currently second because we deserve to be.
Surely the key there is since the turn of the year..........

I will be amazed if we are top 6 since the 1st Jan

Eriksen should be our biggest worry. If we leave the usual acre between midfield and defence then he will have a field day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.