Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be a United fan in 2015 is to be chuffed about getting 4th place, because you've got the sneaking suspicion that it could easily have been a lot worse.
To be a City fan in 2015 is to be quite pissed off about getting 4th, because you have the firm conviction that you could, and should, have done better.

As for being a Liverpool fan, with the departure of your talismanic player of the last twenty years, and the probable departure of your best young prospect in attack, you can't see any way of getting back into the mix.

Right — this third (second?) place is standing coyly on the corner, just begging to be taken in our arms. Go and do it at the Lane, blue boys. Make my day.

growl said:
Worst day of the year: visiting the Lane with my Spurs supporting partner. One of us will be sad, the other trying to avoid enjoying it too much! Please let me be the latter...

I feel for you mate... Half my house are Dippers

Last season was horrible .... For half of us :-)

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
What's the source for this? If it's true, then I honestly think it would be one of the most foolish selection decisions (of a number of foolish decisions) made by Pellegrini this year.

Nothing on bbc Sport

Hart made a couple of mistakes last week but Cabellero is a mistake waiting to happen

Due to injuries we finally have a defence that picks itself so should improve and create a better understanding - to change the goalkeeper now would be madness!

want to win this, spurs aint exactly on fire and i fucking hate them retards, villa n ardiles ruined my childhood, can win with with charlie chaplin in goals for us, 2nd place is the aim, sure the arses will slip up, 2-0 even with willy in

Blue Hefner said:
What's the source for this? If it's true, then I honestly think it would be one of the most foolish selection decisions (of a number of foolish decisions) made by Pellegrini this year.

Nothing on bbc Sport

Hart made a couple of mistakes last week but Cabellero is a mistake waiting to happen

Due to injuries we finally have a defence that picks itself so should improve and create a better understanding - to change the goalkeeper now would be madness!
so if he plays like he did last week today should he be dropped next Week??

Puteulanus luna said:
Blue Hefner said:

Nothing on bbc Sport

so if he plays like he did last week today should he be dropped next Week??

Perhaps

My main point is that the manager has changed the defence on a match by match basis his season which, in my opinion, is one of the main reasons the defence has been appaling at times

Now, for one reason or another, we have a solid defence so to change to a keeper who I don't rate would just create more uncertainty

Only worry for me our London record this season.

Starting with the Charity Shiled game, awful 3-0 loss. Draw vs Arsenal away is OK in the league. Also 1-1 draw vs Chelsea is OK even tho they were there for taking...
C. Palace away recently awful 2-1 loss.
WHU 3-1 loss back around October.
QPR only a 1-1 draw.

Big pile of shit what we have done in London so far. 6 games, 3 draws, 3 losses.

Its time to win surely but Pelle so far was unable to come away with a win this season from London.

This season could end without a win in London today, and if it will it will be down to the very bad defending. Lets get the defending right finally because I am sure we can score at least two today as Spurs defence is horrible. It really is.

But 2-2 draw, 3-2 loss could be also on the cards.

Both score seems a good bet on this match. No wonder the odds dropped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.