spurs

On my shit list after the scum n the scum reserves its then spuds and their fans with that stupid moral high ground attitude they have, its like theyve never paid a penny for a player ohh n the fact that they let the shite bum fuck them home and away.

thats not with even starting about honest arry the wheeler dealer you know the one whos up on a tax evasion charge with his mate milan bo selecta, then theres mr spuds "kerb crawler" pleat the guy who is citys biggest hater he probably thought we were lucky to batter them 5-1.

twats.

THFC6061 said:
stony said:
One man team and THFC60whatsiname has the stats to prove it.

A bit more than a one man team, I would say...

94.png

...although having a fit Ledley King in the side certainly helps matters...

93.png
Can see why. King is an excellent player! Kaboul is twice the player when playing with him too.

danburge82 said:
THFC6061 said:
stony said:
One man team and THFC60whatsiname has the stats to prove it.

94.png

93.png
Can see why. King is an excellent player! Kaboul is twice the player when playing with him too.

Without King crock and Ade they´d be nearer bottom 4. Personally I can´t see how a 33 year old basket case can be that important to a team, although he obviously is. Is it just his presence , his positioning his leadership qualities coz I fail to see how a player who doesn´t train can be cardio - vascularly fit and have the stamina to deal with the PL. Must have some fookin good steroids down at the Lane.
As for Ade, I´ve said it plain and simply before. NEVER strengthen your rivals and certainly NEVER do favours to a bent coont who tapped up half our squad at Pompey under the delusion that they were a bigger club

King is 31.

And Parker who is seen now as one of the best holding midfielders in the league now suddenly....is already 31 aswell.

Harry has bought short-term. Some of their key players are really old.

mike channon´s windmill said:
danburge82 said:
THFC6061 said:

94.png

93.png

Without King crock and Ade they´d be nearer bottom 4. Personally I can´t see how a 33 year old basket case can be that important to a team, although he obviously is. Is it just his presence , his positioning his leadership qualities coz I fail to see how a player who doesn´t train can be cardio - vascularly fit and have the stamina to deal with the PL. Must have some fookin good steroids down at the Lane.
As for Ade, I´ve said it plain and simply before. NEVER strengthen your rivals and certainly NEVER do favours to a bent coont who tapped up half our squad at Pompey under the delusion that they were a bigger club

What are you on about? King isn't 33. Fact of the matter is King is one of the best around, if it wasn't for his injuries he'd have had 100 caps for England and Terry would have none. Thinking that we would be bottom four withotur King and Adebayor is retarded. Yes they are important players for us, Adebayor has made a great start to his Spurs career, and King is a lynchpin of our defence, but you are forgetting Modric, one of the best CM's in the world, Parker, who is immense. VDV...Bale.....need I go on?

I don't understand the hate Spurs get on here. It's good to see City shaking things up at the top although you should count your blessings you have a rich Sheikh, because you would still be a nothing club if it wasn't for his millions. Spurs on the other hand have built a club and team over a period of 10 years, since Levy came to the club. Yes we have spent money, but nothing on the scale of United, City or Chelsea have in that period.

Anyway, this is my first post, and surely won't be my last. I enjoy reading other teams fans opinions, but let's keep it fair.

Primativ said:
danburge82 said:

What are you on about? King isn't 33. Fact of the matter is King is one of the best around, if it wasn't for his injuries he'd have had 100 caps for England and Terry would have none. Thinking that we would be bottom four withotur King and Adebayor is retarded. Yes they are important players for us, Adebayor has made a great start to his Spurs career, and King is a lynchpin of our defence, but you are forgetting Modric, one of the best CM's in the world, Parker, who is immense. VDV...Bale.....need I go on?

I don't understand the hate Spurs get on here. It's good to see City shaking things up at the top although you should count your blessings you have a rich Sheikh, because you would still be a nothing club if it wasn't for his millions. Spurs on the other hand have built a club and team over a period of 10 years, since Levy came to the club. Yes we have spent money, but nothing on the scale of United, City or Chelsea have in that period.

Anyway, this is my first post, and surely won't be my last. I enjoy reading other teams fans opinions, but let's keep it fair.

thats fair enough.

Primativ said:
danburge82 said:

I think you have little right to pontificate about being fair when you describe City as a nothing club.

History is not just about winning trophies and there isn't a club in the country with a better narrative than Manchester City.

I'm ambivalent towards Spurs. They've always played good football and I actually don't mind Harry but their fans are so sinfully self-righteous and have delusions of grandeur about how big their club is. Whatever the reasons Spurs haven't had a bigger average home attendance than City for a decade, so if we were a 'nothing club' in that time what does that make you?

de niro said:
Primativ said:

thats fair enough.

"Still be a nothing club"?

I fucking hate Tottenham.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Primativ said:

I think you have little right to pontificate about being fair when you describe City as a nothing club.

History is not just about winning trophies and there isn't a club in the country with a better narrative than Manchester City.

I'm ambivalent towards Spurs. They've always played good football and I actually don't mind Harry but their fans are so sinfully self-righteous and have delusions of grandeur about how big their club is. Whatever the reasons Spurs haven't had a bigger average home attendance than City for a decade, so if we were a 'nothing club' in that time what does that make you?

You are correct. It was a wrong choice of word and I was aware of that when I was typing. What I should have said was 'mid-table club with zero chance of challenging for the top 4 let alone the league'. I am aware of City's history, you are very similar to us in terms of stature, of that there is little doubt but let's not pretend that before the oil money came along you were doing anything other than treading water in the midtable nothingness.

There are delusions of grandeur at many clubs, and Spurs like City have suffered greatly from lurking in the shadows of much more successful local rivals. I think we should enjoy our respective current teams and any success that comes with it, because we have both waited far too long.

Cobwebcat said:
Easily our biggest threat after rags. Stupid decision to loan them Ade and still pay half his wages!

correct, the good thing of course is he can't play against us. so he can sting the other contenders but not us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.