Spursmad give us a wave

Could I also join the beggars party and ask for a pm please, anyone, anyone, please???

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Don't quite get the need for this info to remain part of a PM.

I don't know what it is (although I suspect it must be positive for Terry, I hope!)

A PM I consider something more of a personal banter towards somebody you have become friendly with through Blue Moon.

Surely if this info is of a case sensitive nature, you wouldn't want to PM everybody who asks one, or who can receive one forwarded from another poster?

Where does the trust element come in to it - they could be anybody - and posting in the public forum would certainly save Spursmad etc a whole lot of time.

I used to like the Red Hand Gang when I was growing up, didn't mean I wanted to paint my hand red, stick it down my pants and then crow I was a secret member.

Tolmie fella - if you didnt paint your hand or stick you hand down your pants you were missing out... hours of endless fun... the red hand gang was a good program too (used to be on with the littlest hobo which was one of my fav)

I was in Manchester last week, chatting to a colleague who's a big Rag, after the usual "banter" I said "just wait till JT signs next week"..his response.." you're not another one of these Spursmad321 devotees are you?!!!"

Fantastic...Spursmad you're famous, even the RAGS know about you!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I don't know what it is (although I suspect it must be positive for Terry, I hope!)

A PM I consider something more of a personal banter towards somebody you have become friendly with through Blue Moon.

Surely if this info is of a case sensitive nature, you wouldn't want to PM everybody who asks one, or who can receive one forwarded from another poster?

Where does the trust element come in to it - they could be anybody - and posting in the public forum would certainly save Spursmad etc a whole lot of time.

I used to like the Red Hand Gang when I was growing up, didn't mean I wanted to paint my hand red, stick it down my pants and then crow I was a secret member.

Tolmie fella - if you didnt paint your hand or stick you hand down your pants you were missing out... hours of endless fun... the red hand gang was a good program too (used to be on with the littlest hobo which was one of my fav)

Ha Ha - 'There's a voice, keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where I'll always be!'

tolmie's hairdoo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Ha Ha - 'There's a voice, keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where I'll always be!'

"Every step i take, i make a new friend, cant stay for long, just turn around and im gone again" ;)

Ricster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

"Every step i take, i make a new friend, cant stay for long, just turn around and im gone again" ;)

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.... ;)

Fuck it! Enough already! Here's the friggin PM SM321 sent me and let this be an end to it.

To: Wheelie

Hi Wheelie,

Just wanted to say that as well as being the fastest racing-car driver and having the largest lady-pleaser in christendom I just want to thank you for all the top-notch info you've passed onto me. I wish Gary would just tell me the stuff himself tho you know. Hugs n stuff

Hughesy

Good Hoboing there fellas... why wouldnt he stay - every week he made a new mate, everything seemed good and off he went... avoiding the dog pound as he went... made Lassie look gay frankly... Hobo was where it was at...

Oh yeah, the Hobo would have kicked Lassie's arse all the way back to the pound, lassie would have been so beaten down would have beged to be put to sleep due to the embarrasment!

Cheltblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Absolutely TH, i find this whole episode f*ckin embarrassing to the forum, the fans, the club and the owners.

Now will somebody please PM me.

That is disgusting - now if you could please PM me that would be great.

Pls someone bloooooody pm me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.