Spursmad give us a wave

I appreciate SM's info and have corresponded with him in the past (not regards this ITK PM stuff) He's a good poster to have on board but I too can find no reason for this thread to be in the Transfer Forum and think its time it was at least moved to off topic. The folks down there would appreciate the additional visitors as they already hold them in such high regard
;o)

Now I dont need to hide behind any filing cabinet as they dont venture up here in daylight to see my suggestion !

Time for a move Mods ? your call of course.

If anyone could PM me what spursmad has said it'd be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sindre89 said:
Let me make on thing clear first of all: I am a Chelsea fan.

Second of all is the fact that i got my hands on the PM. I guess i will be banned quick as f**k if i post it in this thread but if you really want it, it dont take much research to get it.

Third. City is going to be in deeeeeeeeep sh*t if the content in the PM is right. Who are your sources spursmad BTW?

Seen it too, but have to say *cough Ashley Cole *cough

Timbobs said:
Sindre89 said:
Let me make on thing clear first of all: I am a Chelsea fan.

Second of all is the fact that i got my hands on the PM. I guess i will be banned quick as f**k if i post it in this thread but if you really want it, it dont take much research to get it.

Third. City is going to be in deeeeeeeeep sh*t if the content in the PM is right. Who are your sources spursmad BTW?

Seen it too, but have to say *cough Ashley Cole *cough

We are certainly not the nicest guy in class eighter but i was pissed about our Cole-saga aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.