Spursmad give us a wave

Cake said:
Ricster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ha Ha - 'There's a voice, keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where I'll always be!'

"Every step i take, i make a new friend, cant stay for long, just turn around and im gone again" ;)

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.... ;)

The incredible Hulk....FANTASTIC!!!

:)

Petetheblu said:
Cake said:
Ricster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ha Ha - 'There's a voice, keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where I'll always be!'

"Every step i take, i make a new friend, cant stay for long, just turn around and im gone again" ;)

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.... ;)

The incredible Hulk....FANTASTIC!!!

:)

The piano at the end used to always get me, as he trugged up the road on his own... not like Hobo who was happy to be milling about on his tod... Banner wasnt happy about it at all - i mean look what happened when you made him angry...

I asked ages ago, still no PM...feel small and insignificant, hope it's not because of my post count? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.