Spursmad give us a wave

Swanseablue said:
All alone here in South Wales smothered by RAGS crying in there pints last night(haha) im in the pub game and brought out all my shirts, scarfs, hats and pictures and decorated the pub was so funny really pissed the majority of the pool team off as they lost for the first time this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone want to move to wales think i lost a load of punters and need a new pool team haha ctid

Ha Ha! I'm in South Lincs and it's full of them round here too, most of them with knock of replica kit/scarf from the market bless em, none of them have ever left the county let alone been to the giant mecano stadium!

Love walking round in my City shirt, occasionally get stopped by a fellow blue in the street so there are a few of us out here!

On a different note, I have been a member for over a week now, after spending a month or so just reading and I am still waiting for a welcome as a Rag....i was right looking forward to it after seeing some of the other welcomes, so if someone can spare 10 words or so........;0)

Cake said:
Swanseablue said:
All alone here in South Wales smothered by RAGS crying in there pints last night(haha) im in the pub game and brought out all my shirts, scarfs, hats and pictures and decorated the pub was so funny really pissed the majority of the pool team off as they lost for the first time this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone want to move to wales think i lost a load of punters and need a new pool team haha ctid

Ha Ha! I'm in South Lincs and it's full of them round here too, most of them with knock of replica kit/scarf from the market bless em, none of them have ever left the county let alone been to the giant mecano stadium!

Love walking round in my City shirt, occasionally get stopped by a fellow blue in the street so there are a few of us out here!

On a different note, I have been a member for over a week now, after spending a month or so just reading and I am still waiting for a welcome as a Rag....i was right looking forward to it after seeing some of the other welcomes, so if someone can spare 10 words or so........;0)

WELCOME......................................RAG

You can't be a rag until you've posted something either completely naive, which may question your knowledge or support for City, or that alludes to something very tiny that might suggest you are slightly criticising City.

Or you mention "Them" in any kind of positive light whatsoever. For example calling Baconface SAF, or Fergie. It's Baconface or Fergiscum.

Then you earn the title of "RAG" !

Lancashire Blue said:
You can't be a rag until you've posted something either completely naive, which may question your knowledge or support for City, or that alludes to something very tiny that might suggest you are slightly criticising City.

Or you mention "Them" in any kind of positive light whatsoever. For example calling Baconface SAF, or Fergie. It's Baconface or Fergiscum.

Then you earn the title of "RAG" !

thanks folks!! feel much better now!!! Got a dyay off today and list of jobs but with whats happening at the mo don't think will be off the damn laptop! Won't bother with SSN as they find out only after the rest of us these days!!

Could I have a PM as well please?

Oh, and a packet of Monster Munch, and a can of Fanta while you're there.

Thanks.

Swanseablue said:
What pub do you run? I live in Swansea for 7 months of the year, as a student im sure I can drag along a few new punters for you.

p.s A PM would be grateully appreciated please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.