Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

TheMightyQuinn said:
dw7 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've not followed either poster and I'm loathe to believe anyone on here 100% but Spursmad has been right more than once to be fair.

However the rules on here seems to be that if an ITK poster has bad news he's discredited instantly whilst if I said Messi was coming I'd be heralded for a few days as the king of the forum.

so is messi coming

He might sign for us, might sign for the scum, might stay at Barca forever, might die tomorrow, might be found to be an alien. He might...

(PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE DO NOT PM ME, I AM OBVIOUSLY TAKING THE PISS AND i HAVE NO CONTACTS WITHIN THE CLUB)

so what % of might sign for us is it will i camp outside the lowery with a bottle of indian ink ready to give myself a tattoo saying messi is god on my forehead

dw7 said:
bluepeter62 said:
dw7 said:
so which one of my facts are wrong that i need to put right

The fact that Barca have rejected our offer.

If this had happened Laporta would have said so.

They have only offered Eto'o a deal to try and make him out the bad guy when he rejects it and threatens to see out the final year of his contract.

read my post again pal i never said our ofer was rejected i said it wasnt accepted yet there is a difference

If you are saying we made an offer that wasn't accepted then you are saying it has been rejected.

If you are saying that the offer hasn't been rejected, then you can't say it hasn't been accepted.

Of course that is provided we have made an offer in the first place. The only person to say we have done this is the Barca Chairman Laporta.

Personally I will go along with spursmad321 on this.

I cant believe im on a mancity forum and almost every post in this thread includes the word "SpursMad"

Much as i admire him and his comportment I still find it a tad ironic that this entire board is hanging off the everyword of "spursmad"

thats not to say im discrediting him - the Stuart Taylor transfer was genius - there wasnt a whiff of it anywhere until SM came out with that

not sure if anybody remembers this,

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495</a>

4TH POST DOWN

i aint got a clue either way i just read and choose to belive what I want so dont give 2 fooks really.

oh and TMQ do you really think some on here will notice your shout at the bottom (how many pms have you had) :)

bluepeter62 said:
dw7 said:
bluepeter62 said:
dw7 said:
so which one of my facts are wrong that i need to put right

The fact that Barca have rejected our offer.

If this had happened Laporta would have said so.

They have only offered Eto'o a deal to try and make him out the bad guy when he rejects it and threatens to see out the final year of his contract.

read my post again pal i never said our ofer was rejected i said it wasnt accepted yet there is a difference

If you are saying we made an offer that wasn't accepted then you are saying it has been rejected.

If you are saying that the offer hasn't been rejected, then you can't say it hasn't been accepted.

Of course that is provided we have made an offer in the first place. The only person to say we have done this is the Barca Chairman Laporta.

Personally I will go along with spursmad321 on this.

so as soon as an offer is made someone has to decide weather to accept it or reject it straight away they are not allowed think about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.