SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

leewill31 said:
id see this as another very good omen for us!

new players in and hopefully injury free players as well.

I see where ya coming from matey but its still a woman we dont have a chance to slap em down now just after there loss to Dirty Leeds!
The media possibilites and extra pressure it would have generated would have been priceless. Lets just hope they dont get a chance to pick themselves up again though to be honest considering our last match hell yeah let em field there "best" (lol) team... no bullshit excuses then!

Tick tock fookin tick....

With people moaning about the state of the roads, lack of gritting etc, bear in mind that even if they cleared the roads the car parks and side streets would still be covered so therefore nowhere for those travelling by cars to park.

emiaj365 said:
MonsallBlue said:
Doesnt help people with far travel plans and hotels etc.
But yeh, players in and back.

Also gives rags time to get players in, although I cant see anything major to worry about.
Their injuries are?? Vidic, camelgob? who else? Doesnt make much difference does it?

Advantage us I think at moment.

Feel for the guys with major plans though :(

The only saving grace is that I found out today, rather than tomorrow *after* landing at Liverpool airport. Still means loss of flight and loss of hotel but that's the chance we take I suppose. Just waiting on confirmation now that tickets will be valid for the re-arranged game before deciding to re-book flights and hotel.

Same here. Just hoping Von Ryanair Express is cancelled tomorrow so I can get a refund on flight. You might be able to do the same, probably cant get hotel money back though. Surely tickets should be valid for re-arranged fixture. Still saying game in doubt on OS, so will have to wait for confirmation of that.

Snowing heavy again a mile away from the ground. Game was never going to go ahead really.

if i buy tickets now on the city site will they be good for the 19th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.