SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

I would instead go for benzema who i think is more talented but also more suited because of sheer size and better hold up play,higuain would get murdered in the premier league the way he has been in the champions league,he is easily bullied of the ball,also his technique is very poor for such a highly rated striker.

Yes he has speed and good finishing but he ain't walcott or even bellamy,he is quick enough but his link up play leaves a lot to be desired and he is also a selfish player at times in front of goals even when his team mates in better position.

Gago it is a non starter the guy cannot keep up with people in la liga how is he going to do with players in this league,he is slow,weak and overly overrated passer of the ball, i would bring in mahamadou diarra who i think would suit the premier league a lot better as he is strong and very good at reading the game in the midfield,also his good aerial play would make a threat in set pieces.

--------------------------Hart-----------------------

-----Boateng-----Kompany------Lescott------Luiz-----

-----------------de Jong------M.Johnson-------------

----------Higuian--------Tevez----------A.Johnson---

-------------------------Dzeko----------------------

Subs: Given, Onuoha, Toure, Barry, Vieira, Bellamy, Adebayor.

Thats what I'd go for with a fully fit squad. Premiership contenders easily with a couple of years experience together.

yatesy94 said:

Thats what I'd go for with a fully fit squad. Premiership contenders easily with a couple of years experience together.

I like it all accept Im not a fan of lescott would rather have toure imo, but that team could win the league.

Toure wont be starting games at centre half if Lescott and Kompany are fit IMO.

Too small for a top centre half.

higuain i think would do well

gago...dont see the point in signing him...yet another defensive minded midfielder.....we have enough already thanks RM

yatesy94 said:

dont think higuain would come to us and play attacking rm.

Perez says 'My role is to manage, not speak with the coach.'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2010/05/28/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1275004335.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2010/05/28/futbol/ ... 04335.html</a>

Looks like he thinks he's in control.

Our reps Visiting Barca today to possibly talk about Ibra Toure and others before moving onto Valencia.

<a class="postlink" href="http://Www.sport.es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://Www.sport.es</a>. Lhs under the fabregas stuff

We are definitely NOT going to get Higuain. Anybody who thinks that arguably the best striker in world football would come to City should think again. We will hopefully get Gago if we act quickly.

simon23 said:
higuain i think would do well

gago...dont see the point in signing him...yet another defensive minded midfielder.....we have enough already thanks RM

Shit simon, for a second there after reading your first line, i was worried you was going to be positive about our club for a second........

Imagine my relief when i read your second!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.