SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

simon23 said:

Shit simon, for a second there after reading your first line, i was worried you was going to be positive about our club for a second........

Imagine my relief when i read your second!

please point to the bit where i am negative about mcfc.....

Im not even negative about gago...i just dont see the point in having yet another defensive midfielder.....we have kompany, dejong viera (who for all intense and purposes is now a more defensive midfiedler) barry who can al play that role......

So unless gago is infact a more attacking box to box type player (and if he is then i apologise) i dont see the point in going for him as we already have 3 players at least who are fantastic players in that role (even zaba can play it if we were desperate)
so unless we are going to sell a couple of those (and viera is the only one id get rd of) then i just dont see the point in it.

just cause my opinion of a transfer doesnt meet with yours it doesnt make it negative....just because im not jumping around like a kid in a toy shop shouting "muumy i want this new toy, i want that new toy and i want that other new toy" like some fans on here doesnt make me negative.

we dont need a major overhaul of the team...(infact that would be bad as it would take a lot of new players time to bed in)...we do need improving in certain positions...but defensive midfield isnt one of themn.

Gago while seen as a defensive midfield by many can get forward and his use of the ball is much better than any of our current centre midfielders, we need a defensive minded player who also has the stamina and pace to get forward and offer something going forward and Gago on numeous occasions for Madrid this season has tried to get forward and support the attack where possible. Madrid have had an outstanding season in La Liga and Gago played near enough every game since the turn of the year, he's been pretty impressive for them and would be a very good addition to the squad

What people need to do is look at the whole picture rather than just seeing that he's known as a defensive midfielder and thinking straight away that we don't need anymore when infact we've got no-one like Gago in our squad

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/&ei=k23_S8rJOYbu0wTfyKz3Ag&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmundo%2Bdeportivo%26hl%3Den" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... %26hl%3Den</a>

Silva is an awesome player, from what I seen of him in that game against Werder Bremen (I think), he had a hand in 3 of the 4 goals.
He played in a more central/playmaker role with Mata on the left, he was unplayable..... he is a must buy!!<br /><br />-- Fri May 28, 2010 8:35 am --<br /><br />
yellamcfc said:
Silva is an awesome player, from what I seen of him in that game against Werder Bremen (I think), he had a hand in 3 of the 4 goals.
He played in a more central/playmaker role with Mata on the left, he was unplayable..... he is a must buy!!

Oops, wrong thread. ;)

The Fixer said:
Breaking news on ssn. Valdano Higuain not for sale, he is non transferable.Just picking up on his quotes last night i think.

But Real Madrid top man is 'Perez'

He want to sell Higuain for Benzema

So..I think JM want to Drogba or Milto

Higuain come on CITY !

The Fixer said:
Breaking news on ssn. Valdano Higuain not for sale, he is non transferable.Just picking up on his quotes last night i think.

Maybe he isnt fixer but we heard the same many times about many different players and they all get sold eventually.

blueinsa said:
The Fixer said:

Maybe he isnt fixer but we heard the same many times about many different players and they all get sold eventually.

Yes i know mate, just thought i'd post it. Mardid, milan etc are all bullshit merchants.... a fcuking nightmare to deal with on transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.